New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 528 of 900 FirstFirst ... 428478518524525526527528529530531532538578628 ... LastLast
Results 5,271 to 5,280 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by zthan View Post
    Sa casa meron 820. Nabasagan na din ako sa altis ko. Pero same naman ng side mirror ang altis at vios.
    Salamat Sir Just ordered this pm

2. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Mha sirs/maams, need your advice, sa december ma eexpire insurance ko when is the best time to renew it and usually magkano aabutin nito? TIA

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by musica View Post
    Mha sirs/maams, need your advice, sa december ma eexpire insurance ko when is the best time to renew it and usually magkano aabutin nito? TIA

insurance must be renewed before the old one expires.. a lot of unthinkables can happen even during that 12 hours of non-insurance.. even if you have your insurance contract drawn today, it will still go into effect when the old one expires. the cost is the same to us, whether we pay now or in december..
    and believe it or not, puede tayong humingi ng discount! all we have to do is ask (and threaten to go over to the competition if they don't give in, because the competition has a better price..). heh heh.
    price depends on the age and model of the car..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mindz08 View Post
    sa wakas natapos ko din basahin lahat ang dami kng natutunan dito salamat po sa mga nag share newbing newbie pa po sa kotse

tanong ko lng po kung same engine ung yaris 2014 and vios 3rd gen??

ito po mga pinagpipilian ko na kotse

mitsubishi mirage
    toyota wigo
    suzuki swift
    toyota vios 3rd gen
    toyota yaris

ang natira na lng po eh ung

yaris and vios

ano po sa tingin nyo ang mas okay bilin first time ko po bibili ng kotse kung sakali salamat po sa magbibigay ng kanikanilang opinyon ^_^

Sulit sa Vios kasi Malaki discount but I still got the yaris because marami na Vios sa kalsada. And for me plus yung Gawa sya sa Thailand tsaka mas rare sa daan.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by musica View Post

Anytime before the current one expires of course. Best to start shopping now, still ample time to canvass. there's an insurance thread dito sa tsikot, the agents will find you there. Mag hello I need insurance ka lang dun.

You can actually have the insurance company issue the policy as early as now and pay later, effective date upon expiration of the current one.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by harold13 View Post
    Sulit sa Vios kasi Malaki discount but I still got the yaris because marami na Vios sa kalsada. And for me plus yung Gawa sya sa Thailand tsaka mas rare sa daan.
    Sir harold nag yaris na pala kayo! Kelan release?

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki13 View Post
    Nagpatint na nga kanina e. :thumbup:

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    At around 2am this morning the mirrors of my sasha (vios) was stolen. Yung salamin lang talaga anybody knows where we could get replacememts? tia

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki13 View Post
    nakuha ko na sir

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Meron na bang nagbebenta ng side mirror protector for our vios?