New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 49 of 900 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    and mga unmaintained units yung mga taxi kaya naka semi-open yung hood.
    especially taxi's with LPG system and under-maintained.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Saw one kanina in black. Ganda. Imo, this will be the best looking taxi around. The kia rio used to be on top for me. With the release of this stylish new vios, not so attractive na ang offerings ng korean brands. Lalo na't they lack the reliability, durability, practicality, etc etc etc of toyota. The new styling of toyota makes me regret sometimes not waiting for the new corolla.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Ano pinagkaiba ng 1.3 base, J, at E model? Power steering na raw lahat. Power windows din ba lahat? Kung rims lang parang di sulit. Aftermarket pa rin when it comes to rims. How about airbags?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    up ko lang mga sir, para tumagal sa toyota bicutan:

mga sir,

Please help my friend new SA ng Toyota Bicutan siya, kasamahan ko dati sa Federal Land. his contact details are as follows:

Oscar Castaneda

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Thanks for the reply guys, was just complacent when it came to my attention that there were overheating issues.

Anyway, was very disappointed in Toyota Shaw. They informed us that the unit was on the way and was going to be released tomorrow, then when I got home after fully paying for the car they said the delivery date was moved to next week. Sayang, sobrang bait pa naman nung SA. According to them may "bangga" yung unit that was supposed to be assigned to us... Don't know if I should believe that...

I just wish they would compensate for this in some way...

BTW, grabe pala yung upgrade on the HU. 80k daw for a touch screen with 2 headrest LCD's and an under chair sub...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikemike07 View Post
    Ano pinagkaiba ng 1.3 base, J, at E model? Power steering na raw lahat. Power windows din ba lahat? Kung rims lang parang di sulit. Aftermarket pa rin when it comes to rims. How about airbags?
    Yung 1.3 base power steering lang, yung J all power na except for side mirrors, yung E naman naka body color na yung door handles and side mirrors saka naka mags na rin. Not sure about the airbags.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Saw the 1.3 and 1.5 at Toyota Pasig. Very nice car... Ang ayaw ko lang is yung Fake Leather like with Stitches na plastic na dashboard..

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    Yung 1.3 base power steering lang, yung J all power na except for side mirrors, yung E naman naka body color na yung door handles and side mirrors saka naka mags na rin. Not sure about the airbags.
    Thanks sir! Ok na pala J kung ganun. Laki ng difference ng E eh. Black naman din trip nung kaibigan ko di na halata yung door handles.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    congrats sa mga new vios owners!

Nakuha ko unit ko nung July 13, 1.3E A/T in red. Mukhang maraming kumuha ng red. Thanks to *Niky on the advises/comments na binigay nya sa akin. Although he knew I was already decided on the new Vios, he still entertained my questions/pangungulit on the other cars that I was "considering" (Fiesta HB 1.4 A/T , city 1.3 A/T, Lancer EX 1.6, Accent 1.4 A/T).

*number001, yup, noticed it too (aerodynamic bumps). kala ko yupi, pero symmetrical, both left and right at sa rear din. And was also happy to see that the spare tire was set on the same wheels as the other four and not steel rims.

*Harold13, oo nga, kinapa ko din yung rear reflector, mukhang ready for rear fog lamps na, kasi yung reflector nya nka shape na ng pang rear foglamps. Hopefully meron ng "provisions" for electrical connections. ang color ng ceiling ng black interior (1.3E) ay beige (o dirty white?). Parang ganun din color nung sa G variants.

Regarding toyota bicutan, ganda ng feedbacks ng mga bumili dito na kilala ko and also nabasa ko din sa mga treads yung good feedbacks. Kaya lang di ako bumili sa kanila kasi meron mas malapit na dealership sa amin. Pero indirectly natulungan nila ako kasi yung mga freebies nila at "package", ginamit ko to haggle with the other dealership.

So far, I'm really enjoying my 1.3E A/T. Still getting 2nd looks from other car owners on the street. Sabagay, ako din, pagkatapos kong i park, I still linger for around 30 seconds to drink in its good looks.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by aDD_L View Post
    congrats sa mga new vios owners!

Nakuha ko unit ko nung July 13, 1.3E A/T in red. Mukhang maraming kumuha ng red. Thanks to *Niky on the advises/comments na binigay nya sa akin. Although he knew I was already decided on the new Vios, he still entertained my questions/pangungulit on the other cars that I was "considering" (Fiesta HB 1.4 A/T , city 1.3 A/T, Lancer EX 1.6, Accent 1.4 A/T).

*number001, yup, noticed it too (aerodynamic bumps). kala ko yupi, pero symmetrical, both left and right at sa rear din. And was also happy to see that the spare tire was the same as the other four wheels and not steel rims.

*Harold, beige (o dirty white) ang color ng ceiling ng black interior (1.3E). Parang ganun din color nung sa G variants.

Regarding toyota bicutan, ganda ng feedbacks ng mga bumili dito and also nabasa ko din sa mga treads. Kaya lang di ako bumili sa kanila kasi meron mas malapit na dealer. Pero indirectly natulungan nila ako kasi yung mga freebies nila at "package", ginamit ko to haggle with the dealer na malapit sa amin.

So far, enjoying my 1.3E A/T. Still getting 2nd looks from other car owners on the street. Sabagay, ako din, pagkatapos kong i park, I still linger for around 30 seconds to drink in its good looks.
    an owner!
    i know it's early and will still likely improve, but can you give us an idea of your new ride's fuel efficiency? km traveled per liter of fuel..
    thanks.