New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 465 of 900 FirstFirst ... 365415455461462463464465466467468469475515565 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Latest FC stats
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1404074227059.jpg  

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by luis_ View Post
    Tingin ko boss nagkamali ka lang ng tapak talaga. Ganyan din nangyari sa akin. Nagrereverse ako yung kusa lang syang umaatras at prepreno na sana ako para umabante na. At imbis na huminto biglang humarurot pa. Buti clear likod ko at natapakan ko rin agad yung tamang preno hehe.
    dalawang tao na nagpatunay, at isa pa si doc d.
    very alarming ito, sana lang isolated case lang sila

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    It also happened to me pero sa case ko nagkamali ako ng tapak. Imbes na brake, gas naapakan ko. I was reversing din that time.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Punta ako sa casa para icheck ung mga dmg kasi 1st time lang nagyari sakin .. Puro automatic naman nadrive ko..hehe

5. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Okay lang kaya ang Registration Sticker on a tinted window?

gamitan ko na lang ng sticker shield or acetate with double sided tape.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Hello Peeps! Ask ko lang is it true that when we got our vios from the casa it is without an aircon filter?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by zymon999 View Post
    Hello Peeps! Ask ko lang is it true that when we got our vios from the casa it is without an aircon filter?
    Try mo silipin. Gen 2 wala. Buti pa Mirage meron.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the factory released it with a filter. but somewhere along the way, someone purloined it. it is really an easy mark, because :
    1. it is difficult to assess if it is there or not. the only clue would be the strength of the draft coming out of the vents; something a new owner will have difficulty judging; and
    2. it is not really easy to check physically, as it takes some acrobatics and finger muscle to access. the first time the owner will find out, is when the aircon comes in for aircon checking, which can be months or years from purchase..
    my recommendation is, have it checked asap with a casa witness.

i should know. i was a victim. and to think, only the casa had access to my car that past 3 years..
    Last edited by dr. d; June 30th, 2014 at 10:03 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    This happened to the Montero Sport of a friend of mine. AT Transmission lang daw nangyayari ito. ganyan na ganyan din nag accelerate bigla ang Montero nya binangga ang gate nila as in wasak. Mitsubisihi replaced the Unit. ewan ko lang sa TOYOTA.
    Quote Originally Posted by artsky View Post
    It also happened to me pero sa case ko nagkamali ako ng tapak. Imbes na brake, gas naapakan ko. I was reversing din that time.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    for gen 1&2, walang aircon filter even on top end variants.

for gen 3 standard ang aircon filter even for taxi model.

Sent from my Thrill 430x using Tapatalk 2