New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 368 of 895 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418468 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 8950
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    20
    #3671
    Quote Originally Posted by cubes3780 View Post
    Did anyone already fix the rattling sound at dashboard?

    Thanks
    Bro, mine so far wala na yung rattling sound sa dashboard. They put insulation yata, if malapit ka sa toyota makati doon ko pinaayus.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    25
    #3672
    Quote Originally Posted by marldir View Post
    Bro, mine so far wala na yung rattling sound sa dashboard. They put insulation yata, if malapit ka sa toyota makati doon ko pinaayus.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Actually dinala ko na sya sa Toyota Pasong Tamo,hindi sya totally nawala meron pa rin konti.

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    20
    #3673
    Quote Originally Posted by cubes3780 View Post
    Actually dinala ko na sya sa Toyota Pasong Tamo,hindi sya totally nawala meron pa rin konti.
    Kahapon ang pinaayos ko naman is yung squeaking sound sa center console sa shifting knob, so far wala na yung ingay.

    Next ko papagawa yung left door sa may driver side, may naririnig ako na Tok sound pag uneven yung road. Hindi ko mareplicate noong nag road test kami pag malubak doon ko naririnig ang sound.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    97
    #3674
    Update on the brown stain i found on my hood and trunk. Tried vinegar no effect. Tried gaas no effect.. brought the car to Big Berts, had it buffed and waxed, di parin natanggal. They said na yung stain daw at bumaon sa clear coat and they don't want to rub it deeper baka daw ma apektuhan na ang main coat.. well they were able to reduce it to barely noticeable.. thank God my car is dark grey and I think I can live with it thinking its a "balat" or birthmark of my car

    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

  5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    476
    #3675
    ^any idea ano yung "stain" na yan?

    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    133
    #3676
    Quote Originally Posted by Aico Wei View Post
    Update on the brown stain i found on my hood and trunk. Tried vinegar no effect. Tried gaas no effect.. brought the car to Big Berts, had it buffed and waxed, di parin natanggal. They said na yung stain daw at bumaon sa clear coat and they don't want to rub it deeper baka daw ma apektuhan na ang main coat.. well they were able to reduce it to barely noticeable.. thank God my car is dark grey and I think I can live with it thinking its a "balat" or birthmark of my car

    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    ano po yung stain? at gaano po kalaki yun?



  7. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    97
    #3677
    Quote Originally Posted by musica View Post
    ano po yung stain? at gaano po kalaki yun?


    Quote Originally Posted by paj4x4 View Post
    ^any idea ano yung "stain" na yan?

    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Dagta daw ng mango tree tas nainitan sir sobrang liit lng mga teardrop size.. hindi na noticable mashado

    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

  8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    227
    #3678
    Hello ka Gen3, posted this question in the Vios thread as the news mentioned it covered cars manufactured from 2004 to 2010 but other news sites did not mention this, so not sure if gen3 is included.

    Quote Originally Posted by aDD_L View Post
    Mga ka Vios, has someone asked casa if we are included in the recall Toyota recently announced? It was all over the news. Pasensya na di pa ako makadaan ng casa, at yung SA ko, di sumasagot, hehehe.
    From the recall list, " Yaris and Yaris Sedan" are included, but I did not notice the specific model year. link was posted by fellow tsikoteer "manilablock" on another thread.



    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App



    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    63
    #3679
    Hi guys. Sorry po pero what are your main considerations on why you bought vios instead of the all new yaris? Also, malaki po ba ang difference ng 1.3 and 1.5 sa consumption? Im eyeing for the yaris 1.5g kasi though medyo malaki difference nila. My daily route is boni serrano - edsa - macapagal ave pasay on a rush hour.

    Ok din po ba sa toyota manila bay kumuha ng unit.

    Lastly, nabasa ko wala backup sensor. Puwede ba magpalagay? How much?

  10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,300
    #3680
    Quote Originally Posted by markymark8386 View Post
    Hi guys. Sorry po pero what are your main considerations on why you bought vios instead of the all new yaris? Also, malaki po ba ang difference ng 1.3 and 1.5 sa consumption? Im eyeing for the yaris 1.5g kasi though medyo malaki difference nila. My daily route is boni serrano - edsa - macapagal ave pasay on a rush hour.

    Ok din po ba sa toyota manila bay kumuha ng unit.

    Lastly, nabasa ko wala backup sensor. Puwede ba magpalagay? How much?
    backup sensor costs 6500 sa toyota manila bay. 4500 sa toyota makati.

    i got mine sa banawe for 1.5k. installed by the tech from the consignee of tmb

    Sent from my Thrill 430x using Tapatalk 2

Tags for this Thread

All New 2013 Toyota Vios (3rd Gen)