New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 298 of 900 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348398 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Hi! ask ko lang any idea kung magkano pa pMS sa toyota? my odo is 5k.

kasama na po ba change oil sa PMS? pasensiya noob lang po about cars.

TIA.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
    I heard some news na maraming binabalik na Toyota Vios 3rd Gen.. Dahil sa lakas kumain ng gas (which is true, I've the same experience din sa 3rd ko).. Anyone who returned/protested theirs? Tuloy naisip ko na sana nagtiis muna ako ng mga 6 months more para makita ko mga feedback ng mga kumuha.. Kakadisappoint din kasi na may lag na, malakas pa sa gas.. Unlike ng 1st Gen ko na walang lag, di namamatayan sa hanging.. matipid pa sa gas.. Sana maayos ng Toyota ito.. Ganda pamandin ng design & comfort ng bagong Vios..
    1. My latest FC is 12.72km/l. Should I expect a higher reading while being mostly doing edsa and Quezon city driving?
    2. My A/T is able to compensate during hanging and I have no worries when crawling in traffic while inclined.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yanne View Post
    Hi! ask ko lang any idea kung magkano pa pMS sa toyota? my odo is 5k.

kasama na po ba change oil sa PMS? pasensiya noob lang po about cars.

TIA.
    Bnew? Dapat ata 1K pa lang na-PMS na yan. 5K should be the 2nd PMS cycle. 1st PMS ko nasa 3K, change oil to FS.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    My car is about to be released today, I picked up the contract yesterday from Pasig dealership to have it signed by my co-maker. However, when we are about to sign it, we noticed that the contract is blank and does not have the computation as well as the amortization and breakdown of the car. I immediately called the agent and she explained to me that its the bank's process. So I called the account officer from the bank and they confirmed. But seriously, rules of engagement is to never sign anything that has nothing on it right? I mean If I sign the contract, who knows if they put a different amount there. Has anyone ever been in the same situation as me? It's my first car so I would like to ask your opinions about it. Ang badtrip pa don eh, ready na ang vios ko sa casa, nakalagay na lahat ng mods and then this happened.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Don't sign blank forms.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Aico Wei View Post
    My car is about to be released today, I picked up the contract yesterday from Pasig dealership to have it signed by my co-maker. However, when we are about to sign it, we noticed that the contract is blank and does not have the computation as well as the amortization and breakdown of the car. I immediately called the agent and she explained to me that its the bank's process. So I called the account officer from the bank and they confirmed. But seriously, rules of engagement is to never sign anything that has nothing on it right? I mean If I sign the contract, who knows if they put a different amount there. Has anyone ever been in the same situation as me? It's my first car so I would like to ask your opinions about it. Ang badtrip pa don eh, ready na ang vios ko sa casa, nakalagay na lahat ng mods and then this happened.
    talk to the bank manager to re-confirm.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    whats your gas of choice and is your 3rd Gen 1.3 or 1.5?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by artsky View Post
    1. My latest FC is 12.72km/l. Should I expect a higher reading while being mostly doing edsa and Quezon city driving?
    2. My A/T is able to compensate during hanging and I have no worries when crawling in traffic while inclined.
    whats your gas of choice and is your 3rd Gen 1.3 or 1.5?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Nakaka 11km/l ako makati to fairview (pauwi lang ako nattraffic since late ako lagi pumapasok) at 14-16km/l naman kapag nagpupunta kami sa province. 1.3 at ung sa akin. Malakas ba konsumo ko o sakto lang?

Nakapag pa pms nga din pala ako last week at sinabi sakin nung SA na my ipapadala daw silang letter by feb 28 regarding sa sudden blink ng security indicator habang nagddrive.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Hi Aico Wei don't sign it like what happen to me the agent gave me a computation of 69,300 downpayment then 14,980 then when I checked my account the Eastwest bank debit 16,096 kaya nag complaint ako and I have meeting sa Toyota Quezon Avenue , Ewan ko Lang Kung magagawa pa sila? Any experienced like thi? Or may nagawa pa b kayo para lumaban?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App