New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    The prado and the lc200 are due for a major upgrade. if budget is 4M then go for it. for 2-3M, I think the fort2.8 is pretty darn good.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    The prado and the lc200 are due for a major upgrade. if budget is 4M then go for it. for 2-3M, I think the fort2.8 is pretty darn good.
    I kept my powder dry during this uncertain period. Cancelled my defender.

Will 10000009999% get the LC300 when it launches. Iyan ang konsuelo de bobo ko.

OT

Having said that, the 2021 fortuner looks like a winner.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I kept my powder dry during this uncertain period. Cancelled my defender.

Will 10000009999% get the LC300 when it launches. Iyan ang konsuelo de bobo ko.

OT

Having said that, the 2021 fortuner looks like a winner.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    for what it is namamahalan na ako sa fortuner at already 2 million ++ pesos. if i had the money i would have no problem springing 4-5m for a land cruiser v8 should i want one however 2 million ++ for a fortuner is pushing it for me maski 200hp at 500nm pa yan.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    for what it is namamahalan na ako sa fortuner at already 2 million ++ pesos. if i had the money i would have no problem springing 4-5m for a land cruiser v8 should i want one however 2 million ++ for a fortuner is pushing it for me maski 200hp at 500nm pa yan.
    Engine specs aside, It is also the safest and most reliable 4x4 ppv. With the addition of the balance shaft it should be less shaky inside. This was previously reserve for the Prado. This feature i want to experience.

The fort also has a number of suspension upgrades available in the market.

Fort 4x2 lower end variants will still be sub 2M...
    Last edited by StockEngine; June 11th, 2020 at 11:56 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Engine specs aside, It is also the safest and most reliable 4x4 ppv. With the addition of the balance shaft it should be less shaky inside. This was previously reserve for the Prado. This feature i want to experience.

GD engine had no balance shaft before? Thought that was standard in most 4 bangers.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    GD engine had no balance shaft before? Thought that was standard in most 4 bangers.
    not at all because of costs and some efficiency losses. mitsubishi though used them extensively. gas and diesel engines through the 80s maybe 70s pa.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The BK platform (4th gen) has been there since 2006 or 2007 and lived thru recent years with updates. Japan halted development in 2015. There might be some units left within the inventory of Mitsubishi Philippines.

Nissan owns Mitsubishi since 2015 and they can decide to bring back from the dead the Pajero. However, it is doubtful since Nissan still has the Patrol. Well, we don’t mind seeing a new Pajero using the chassis of the Patrol.
    Ah okay salamat. Old stock pala ang nasa lineup sa mmpc.ph. Hehe.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009

respectfully agree to disagree, the safest and most reliable would be arguable at least to me. by contemporary standards i do not see the interiors being 2-3m and especially the refinement and features. do net get me wrong i'm not saying its bad though.

and wow ha! low end as in stripper manual or gasoline models less than 2m? if that is 1.6- 1.9m even if i am in the minority, toyota i'm not biting.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Meron din pala 2.4 Legender variant in thailand. One source says it will have different shock absorbers from the regular variants. Not sure if TMP will bring this.

2M+ will be a favorite of tsikot forums

Last edited by StockEngine; June 12th, 2020 at 04:53 PM.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Prado or LC200?

Yung fortuner lang balak mo bilhin pero nakita mo konti na lang difference naka prado ka na tapos mauuwi ka sa lc200 2021 Toyota Fortuner Officialy Launched in Thailand2021 Toyota Fortuner Officialy Launched in Thailand

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
2021 Toyota Fortuner Officialy Launched in Thailand