New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 51
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    697
    #31
    And will still be overpriced AF.

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,645
    #32
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    And will still be overpriced AF.
    That's not the right Yaris.2020 Yaris
    Below is the wanted 1.

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    697
    #33
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    That's not the right Yaris.2020 Yaris
    Below is the wanted 1.

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    The real Yaris right?

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,645
    #34
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    The real Yaris right?
    Yup...not the Vios hatch.2020 Yaris

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,404
    #35
    what's the difference between the real yaris and the un-real yaris?

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,645
    #36
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    what's the difference between the real yaris and the un-real yaris?
    The unreal is for us, the unworthy.2020 Yaris

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #37
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    what's the difference between the real yaris and the un-real yaris?
    Unfortunately the local plant is producing these and its based on the old 3rd gen platform of the vios.

    We won't be getting the "new gen yaris" til 2023-2025 - Santa Rosa TMP Upgrade?

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,556
    #38
    EU Yaris yan so di lalabas dito kahit next gen pa.

    And hello never naman bumenta hatch sa Pinas. Hot hatches are like manuals - dami maingay sa internet, wala naman bumibili.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #39
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    EU Yaris yan so di lalabas dito kahit next gen pa.

    And hello never naman bumenta hatch sa Pinas. Hot hatches are like manuals - dami maingay sa internet, wala naman bumibili.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Light and easy discussion lng naman bro.

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,556
    #40
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Light and easy discussion lng naman bro.
    Haba na ng listahan ng mga kotse na puro puri sa internet tapos never bumebenta in real life 2020 Yaris

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

2020 Yaris