New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,665
    #21
    Inside Motomachi, the Toyota GR factory: Inside Motomachi, the Toyota GR factory - YouTube

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    9,522
    #22
    ang kapal ng mukha ng toyota philippines.

    yaris manual trans eh 900thou!!!!! Dapat nasa 650-700 kasi vios engine and mas magmamahal ba pag hatch itsura.

    Ganda pa namna yung outgoing model na color white tapos walang tint. Tapos drive ako quezon avenue sa gabi. Nakowww uubos ako ng chicks.

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,580
    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    ang kapal ng mukha ng toyota philippines.

    yaris manual trans eh 900thou!!!!! Dapat nasa 650-700 kasi vios engine and mas magmamahal ba pag hatch itsura.

    Ganda pa namna yung outgoing model na color white tapos walang tint. Tapos drive ako quezon avenue sa gabi. Nakowww uubos ako ng chicks.
    no one is forcing anybody to buy it.

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,969
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    ang kapal ng mukha ng toyota philippines.

    yaris manual trans eh 900thou!!!!! Dapat nasa 650-700 kasi vios engine and mas magmamahal ba pag hatch itsura.

    Ganda pa namna yung outgoing model na color white tapos walang tint. Tapos drive ako quezon avenue sa gabi. Nakowww uubos ako ng chicks.
    Bakit ganyan kamahal?!?

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,580
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Bakit ganyan kamahal?!?

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    even with the older models, the yaris has always been more expensive.
    my guess is,
    "imported".
    Last edited by dr. d; July 12th, 2020 at 02:28 PM.

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    231
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    even with the older models, the yaris has always been more expensive.
    my guess is,
    "imported".
    The Yaris 'base' E variant at 900k almost has the same feature set as the Mid trim Vios E at 831K with only the omission of steering wheel controls on the Yaris separating the two.Another factor could be that the Vios' enrollment into the CARS program incentivizes Toyota to price the Vios aggressively to meet the Production Volume Incentive's requirement of 200,000 cars produced in six years on top of the subsidized tooling costs.

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,580
    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLZ View Post
    .Another factor could be that the Vios' enrollment into the CARS program incentivizes Toyota to price the Vios aggressively to meet the Production Volume Incentive's requirement of 200,000 cars produced in six years on top of the subsidized tooling costs.
    ...which is now in danger of non-realization, because of the wrath of covid...

    so i wonder,
    will the powers that be, lower the requirements, or lengthify the deadline...?

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    9,522
    #28
    tapos 1.3 engine ganyan presyo.

    Dapat may discount 200thou

    Nakadrugs si toyota pinas.

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    231
    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ...which is now in danger of non-realization, because of the wrath of covid...

    so i wonder,
    will the powers that be, lower the requirements, or lengthify the deadline...?
    So close too with 162,011 cars produced by 2019
    Toyota confident of hitting CARS program target | Philippine News Agency

    there are currently no plans to revise CARS though so toyota probably needs 2021 to be a good year for them.Mitsubishi probably is in a tighter pinch with export woes with the mirage
    No plans yet to revise CARS program | Philippine News Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    no one is forcing anybody to buy it.
    the yaris is at feature parity with an E variant vios(831k) using the J variant(688k) is an unfair comparison

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,079

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

2020 Yaris