New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 48
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,794
    #31
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ayaw ni kags and other nature-lovers.
    maingay at pollutant.
    heh heh.
    sayang banned na ata hehe

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,029
    #32

  3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    381
    #33
    Parang mas okay regular front bumper ng regular Wigo, kaysa sa TRD S variant. Kaso galit pa din ang mukha.

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,590
    #34
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Parang mas okay regular front bumper ng regular Wigo, kaysa sa TRD S variant. Kaso galit pa din ang mukha.
    Unless you’re such a sucker for kits, getting the TRD is just a waste of money.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    288
    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Unless you’re such a sucker for kits, getting the TRD is just a waste of money.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TRD body kit will only make the Wigo even heavier and slower.

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,117
    #36
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Parang mas okay regular front bumper ng regular Wigo, kaysa sa TRD S variant. Kaso galit pa din ang mukha.
    for me,
    the nicest-looking wigo externals is the first one. "clean."
    the subsequent ones are simply "trying too hard".
    parang mineyk-apan ni morticia, laluna yung likod.

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,029
    #37

  8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    381
    #38
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    for me,
    the nicest-looking wigo externals is the first one. "clean."
    the subsequent ones are simply "trying too hard".
    parang mineyk-apan ni morticia, laluna yung likod.
    Agree. Sana pumili sila sa bumper option sa mga variants sa Daihatsu. Mas malinis/cohesive.

    Daihatsu Indonesia - Merk Mobil Keluarga Terbaik, Mobil Terlaris 22

    Sabagay Toyota Indonesia same bumper design sa TMP, though TRD bumper nila iba.

    https://www.toyota.astra.co.id/product/agya

  9. Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    84
    #39
    Cute ng yellow 2020 Toyota Wigo (facelift)

    Sent from my RMX1971 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    381
    #40
    Magandan din sa silver. Mas malinis tigngan ang E grade. Sana naglabas sila ng E AT. Toyota AT na less than 600K.

    20200629_161253.jpg
    20200629_161027.jpg

    Di tulak nga lang side mirror sa E.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
2020 Toyota Wigo (facelift)