New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by marctan2 View Post
    Hi! Just want to ask regarding the performance of the Vios XE. Is it underpowered or is it just right?

Thanks!
    if you do highways daily...1.5s are better..

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    May I know how many kilometers the manual recommended change CVT fluid of the vios ?

With CVT what is the rpm when running at 100kph? thank you sa sagot.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by monmendoza View Post
    May I know how many kilometers the manual recommended change CVT fluid of the vios ?

With CVT what is the rpm when running at 100kph? thank you sa sagot.
    I am not sure with Toyota guidelines with their CVT but most other manufacturers require CVTF change every 40k km.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    it looks exactly like that of the older vios' power side mirrors.
    so you should purchase the left and right side mirror assemblies, and also the switch assembly that controls them.
    if toyota won't sell you a set, you might have to settle for surplus.
    may alam ka ba na nag bebenta nag power aide mirror assembly. sa casa nag tanong na si misis ala daw sabi. kaya need to find outside.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wenz_vios 1.3 x View Post
    may alam ka ba na nag bebenta nag power aide mirror assembly. sa casa nag tanong na si misis ala daw sabi. kaya need to find outside.

wala po.
    baka yung ibang makakabasa nito...

sa carousell, may mga naka-advertise.
    Last edited by dr. d; September 11th, 2019 at 08:31 AM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    It depends on the driver and how he likes to drove his car. Compared to the City or Fiesta or Mazda2, the Vios 1.3L is underpowered with the lower output of its engine paired with its frame. Opt for those other 3 if you want some oomph from a subcompact sedan.

I see. Used to driving a Mazda 2 pero problema ko dun sobrang liit ng legroom for a 5'11 guy. anyway, thanks for the response!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I see. Used to driving a Mazda 2 pero problema ko dun sobrang liit ng legroom for a 5'11 guy. anyway, thanks for the response!
    5'11" ?
    go innova!
    heh heh.
    OT.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    5'11" ?
    go innova!
    heh heh.
    OT.
    yup. yan yung goal ko sir. hopefully someday mka innova na rn hehe Innova din kasi gamit ko sa previous work ko and quickly fell in love with it.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    yup. yan yung goal ko sir. hopefully someday mka innova na rn hehe Innova din kasi gamit ko sa previous work ko and quickly fell in love with it.
    Ganda ng New design ng Innova! Pero for now vios muna afford hahaha

10. Join Date
    May 2018
    FYI, naglabas ng bagong Toyota Vios XLE (on top of the Base, J and XE). Power side mirrors na, 15 inch wheels. The downside? 3 airbags na lang. Price is at Php791K for manual, Php841K for CVT. Even the newly manufactured Vios XE (and below) will just have 3 airbags for 2020. Safety wise, ok pa rin yung 7 airbags version. Not sure, parang step back for Toyota yung move na hindi na 7 airbags except E variants above (but with additional Php10K sa price).

2019 Toyota Vios 1.3 XE