New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 85 of 146 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by wildshotbob View Post
    Mine is alumina jade. AFAIK, the color is only available for the G and V variant, that's why you don't see a lot of new innovas with that color. Mas madami kasi bumibili ng J and E variant. So isang advantage mo, pag nasa mall parking ka, mas madali mu mahanap yung sasakyan mo. 😀
    Naka kuha nako sir last march alumina jade matic diesel. Yun lang kasi available color that time kaya yun na ang kinuha ko. No regrets getting innova kahit na halos ka presyo na nya mga suv.

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    I got this deal with Toyota Shaw:

50% DP
    11,017 MA

FREE:
    - LTO reg.
    - CMF
    - Compre. Insu.
    - Seat Cover
    - Matting
    - vkool Tint
    - Door Visor
    - Tools w/ EWD
    - umbrella
    - key chain

Unit is Innova J Dsl MT.

DP and MA was approved by TFS. Good deal na ba ito?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by okleyt View Post
    I got this deal with Toyota Shaw:

50% DP
    11,017 MA

FREE:
    - LTO reg.
    - CMF
    - Compre. Insu.
    - Seat Cover
    - Matting
    - vkool Tint
    - Door Visor
    - Tools w/ EWD
    - umbrella
    - key chain

Unit is Innova J Dsl MT.

DP and MA was approved by TFS. Good deal na ba ito?
    Get quotation/offers also from other casa. Iba-iba minsan ang freebies nila. Minsan, yung wala sa kanila, try mong i-haggle na isama. Unahan lang din iyan sa benta.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Bumigay ang isang brake light ko at nine months. Hindi pala covered ng warranty mga bulbs. So bakit ko pa iniingatan electrical warranty ko e.g. Hindi ako nagpakabit ng back up cam and sensor, change stereo etc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by watarii View Post
    Bumigay ang isang brake light ko at nine months. Hindi pala covered ng warranty mga bulbs. So bakit ko pa iniingatan electrical warranty ko e.g. Hindi ako nagpakabit ng back up cam and sensor, change stereo etc

busted bulb filaments is considered wear and tear, po.
    you can complain to the high heavens to the casa, and still they won't see it your way, nor can they effect a repair in the short time you wish they would, or you can just buy an ordinary replacement bulb and fix it yourself in less than 5 minutes, po. the procedure is in the owner's manual.

errr... electrical warranty covers much more than busted bulbs, po.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Oh i see. Thank you for the reply sir.. so no gadget add ons muna for me. Too early still

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Oh i see. Thank you for the reply sir.. so no gadget add ons muna for me. Too early still

casas will generally maintain the warranties, if the gadgets are purchased from the casa and installed by casa mechanics.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Install whatever you like. Walang masisira sa electrical mo. Replacing the radio will not in any way break any electricals sa Innova mo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Is it advisable to install a step board in the new innova since the ground clearance is not that high compared to SUVs.

Also, what's your take on those no-drill roof rail? Is it durable? How does this mount? Via 3M adhesive only?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytonytonton View Post
    Is it advisable to install a step board in the new innova since the ground clearance is not that high compared to SUVs.

Also, what's your take on those no-drill roof rail? Is it durable? How does this mount? Via 3M adhesive only?
    My personal take about stepboard na di naman mataas ang ground clearance, nakakalito lang. Baka lalong madapa lalo na ang elderly

Sent from my HM 1S using Tapatalk