New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 122 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1460
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chanc View Post
    quick query. hours after having the innova car washed, while rolling down and up the windows, there are still water beads (marks) at the outside face of the window and the weather strip (not sure what it's called) is still quite damp.

my experience from other cars is that it only takes at the most 3 hours from a car wash before the said strip conpletely dries out and there would be no more insighlty water beads when you roll down/roll up the window.

anybody experience this? thanks
    well, i never really noticed.
    it probably has something to do with, how well is the seal between the outside glass surface and the rubber weatherstrip. but i probably wouldn't want it to be overly tight either, as it might result in glass scratches.
    but if the drain holes under the door are ok, i wouldn't be overly worried.

my other question would be, "how aggressive was the car wash?"
    Last edited by dr. d; December 8th, 2017 at 08:42 AM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    quick query. hours after having the innova car washed, while rolling down and up the windows, there are still water beads (marks) at the outside face of the window and the weather strip (not sure what it's called) is still quite damp.

my experience from other cars is that it only takes at the most 3 hours from a car wash before the said strip conpletely dries out and there would be no more insighlty water beads when you roll down/roll up the window.

anybody experience this? thanks
    Always. I just learned to not roll down windows after washing the vehicle or if in case let's say I go to a mall after washing and I need to roll it down, punas muna after parking.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    well, i never really noticed.
    it probably has something to do with, how well is the seal between the outside glass surface and the rubber weatherstrip. but i probably wouldn't want it to be overly tight either, as it might result in glass scratches.
    but if the drain holes under the door are ok, i wouldn't be overly worried.

my other question would be, "how aggressive was the car wash?"
    normal i guess. I've been having my previous car washed there for years. also, i also asked them not to overly tighten the nozzle when spraying under the wheel arc.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    normal i guess. I've been having my previous car washed there for years. also, i also asked them not to overly tighten the nozzle when spraying under the wheel arc.
    under the wheel arch?
    "give all you've got! them mud is hard!"
    heh heh.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    You risk having water sprayed into the engine bay ...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    So my "2018" innova 2.8g is 2 weeks in. So far so good, but one thing I noticed is the back up sesnor, it seems to be not working or do I need to enable it somewhere?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobilamoka View Post
    So my "2018" innova 2.8g is 2 weeks in. So far so good, but one thing I noticed is the back up sesnor, it seems to be not working or do I need to enable it somewhere?
    Bro may switch sa left side. Baba yata.ng aircon vent. Yung sakin naka on lang lagi. Thanks

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    Bro may switch sa left side. Baba yata.ng aircon vent. Yung sakin naka on lang lagi. Thanks

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk
    Oo nga!!! Lol don't know why di ko agad nakita. Thanks!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Can anyone please suggest which is better:

A. Dash cam + rear camera connected to g variant HU

B. 2in1 front and rear cam via rearview mirror type

First car I ever bought sa buhay ko tong innova g and it's where I learned to drive (lol) so I dunno if that factors in sa which is better

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobilamoka View Post
    Can anyone please suggest which is better:

A. Dash cam + rear camera connected to g variant HU

B. 2in1 front and rear cam via rearview mirror type

First car I ever bought sa buhay ko tong innova g and it's where I learned to drive (lol) so I dunno if that factors in sa which is better
    Prices of A and B?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk