New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 495 of 529 FirstFirst ... 395445485491492493494495496497498499505 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Aesthetics for mall crawlers, useful for off-roaders-just like rock sliders. They have access holes for drain plugs.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    This is the skidplate I intend to install on my Fortuner 2016. With its appearance, I think kailangan ko tangalin yung skidplate everytime mag change oil, tama ba?

TRD Skid Plate for Fortuner 216-217... - Toyota Fortuner Accessories - Philippines | Facebook

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    This is the skidplate I intend to install on my Fortuner 2016. With its appearance, I think kailangan ko tangalin yung skidplate everytime mag change oil, tama ba?

TRD Skid Plate for Fortuner 216-217... - Toyota Fortuner Accessories - Philippines | Facebook
    If accessible ang drain bolt and pwede sa ibabaw idaan ang oil filter no need na kalasin. Observe mo atty once mag oil change ka.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    If accessible ang drain bolt and pwede sa ibabaw idaan ang oil filter no need na kalasin. Observe mo atty once mag oil change ka.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mga sir, sabi ng installer na hindi nila tangalin yung existing stock skidplate. Hindi ko pa na observe yung pag change oil dahi casa would not allow going inside the area. Now tanong ko lang, during change oil ba, binaklas yung stock skidplate o hindi?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Mga sir, sabi ng installer na hindi nila tangalin yung existing stock skidplate. Hindi ko pa na observe yung pag change oil dahi casa would not allow going inside the area. Now tanong ko lang, during change oil ba, binaklas yung stock skidplate o hindi?
    Dun sa latest gen ng fortuner no need to remove the skid plate during change oil.. need to be careful lang na hindi mapuntahan ng oil yun skid plate but the drain plug and filter is accessible

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Is our headlight projector type? My Forty is 2016 model....

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Is our headlight projector type? My Forty is 2016 model....

For the G model, yes, Halogen bulbs. The V model is equipped with LED bulbs, with LED-specific projector optics....

8. Join Date
    May 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Dun sa latest gen ng fortuner no need to remove the skid plate during change oil.. need to be careful lang na hindi mapuntahan ng oil yun skid plate but the drain plug and filter is accessible
    Ideally you need to remove the plate. If possible use a cordless driver to make the removal and installation faster. If you don't want to remove it, you can put a plastic to cover the inner part of the plate to avoid the oil splatters. Then carefully remove it when done.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Our Toyota Fortuner model 2016 manual does not show when to clean the MAF sensor. So, when is it time to do the cleaning? Is this necessary? What are its benefits?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Meron na po bang reverse camera ang 2.8 v 4x4? Ang nakita ko kasi sa brochure ay back up sensor lang.

Full time 4x4 pa rin po ba?

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    Last edited by leepipesp; June 6th, 2019 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Additional question.

2016 Toyota Fortuner