New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 470 of 529 FirstFirst ... 370420460466467468469470471472473474480520 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    what's a cheaper alternative to the stock a/t tires (265/65R17) on my 2017 Fort G Dsl?

the stock is bridgestone dueler a/t 693, if im not mistaken.

just planning ahead when i may have to get them replaced eventually.

thanks!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonrey View Post
    what's a cheaper alternative to the stock a/t tires (265/65R17) on my 2017 Fort G Dsl?

the stock is bridgestone dueler a/t 693, if im not mistaken.

just planning ahead when i may have to get them replaced eventually.

thanks!

try other brands. You can check out other reputable brands ie; Yokohama, Goodyear, Cooper, Nitto. If you want a little cheaper check out other brands like the ones made by asian countries, Maxxis (Taiwan), Savero (Indonesia), Hankook (South Korea), etc
    Window shop muna,,,,,

3. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Hi tsikoteers,

Need your advise on this. My 10-month old fort has a shaky steering wheel at speeds ranging from 80 - 120 kph at may kabig din sya sa kanan. I recently got it balanced and aligned(including camber, negative camber daw sya upon checking). Drove home and immediately kumabig agad sya pakanan right after the alignment so I brought it back in the afternoon to have it aligned again.

The following day, I'm still having the same symptoms: kabig sa kanan and shaky steering wheel. I always maintained tire pressure at 29 psi as recommended in the manual and it's a fairly new ride at 14,000 kms. Hope you can shed some insights on this matter. Maraming salamat!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by lewisgotbiz View Post
    Hi tsikoteers,

Need your advise on this. My 10-month old fort has a shaky steering wheel at speeds ranging from 80 - 120 kph at may kabig din sya sa kanan. I recently got it balanced and aligned(including camber, negative camber daw sya upon checking). Drove home and immediately kumabig agad sya pakanan right after the alignment so I brought it back in the afternoon to have it aligned again.

The following day, I'm still having the same symptoms: kabig sa kanan and shaky steering wheel. I always maintained tire pressure at 29 psi as recommended in the manual and it's a fairly new ride at 14,000 kms. Hope you can shed some insights on this matter. Maraming salamat!
    Try mo sa iba pagawa alignment.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Hi tsikoteers,

gawin mo 40psi. underinflated yan, dont follow the manual. read the tire itself if 44psi max load - 10% around 40psi

actually kinakabahan ako sa shaky steering wheel mo since running sa 29 psi underinflated for 10 months tops, baka may pagka-oblong na isa dyan.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hi tsikoteers,

an old-timer gave me this tip.
    when all the usual scientific thingamajigs fail,
    remove the wheel, inflate it to, say, 45 psi, and roll it on a flat concrete surface.
    if the wheel rolls to one side, it's out of round ("oblong na"), and needs replacement.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    gawin mo 40psi. underinflated yan, dont follow the manual. read the tire itself if 44psi max load - 10% around 40psi

actually kinakabahan ako sa shaky steering wheel mo since running sa 29 psi underinflated for 10 months tops, baka may pagka-oblong na isa dyan.

Yun nga din kinakakaba ko if may oblong na agad yung tires. Anyway, this is confusing sir. Most say follow the manual or the one printed on the door/panel na may tolerance ng 3 to 4 psi. No offense sir pero nakakalito tuloy kung ano susundin

8. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    an old-timer gave me this tip.
    when all the usual scientific thingamajigs fail,
    remove the wheel, inflate it to, say, 45 psi, and roll it on a flat concrete surface.
    if the wheel rolls to one side, it's out of round ("oblong na"), and needs replacement.
    This method always pops up upon quick research. Will try this as well, thanks!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Hi tsikoteers,

Bring it to casa, ipa warranty mo. I remember my dad adventure ganun din before nag 1 year, yun pala na oblong na, maybe naka under inflate tire nya running for many months without checking the tire pressure, good thing ni replace ni casa under warranty.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Follow the tire pressure settings indicated near the driver's door ... Also, after computer alignment, do not adjust anymore by doing a test drive ... If it still swerves, check the tires and suspension ...

2016 Toyota Fortuner