New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 529 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Mas maganda siguro sa next gen ng mga diesel ng toyota yung latest injectors na ng denso gamitin para di gaanong sensitive sa fuel impurities.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vix View Post
    Mas maganda siguro sa next gen ng mga diesel ng toyota yung latest injectors na ng denso gamitin para di gaanong sensitive sa fuel impurities.
    Petron Turbo Diesel Euro4 mas mauuna dito.

3. Join Date
    May 2005

4. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    rear disc brakes?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    It should have rear disc brakes, really should have. For 8 years it has drum brakes, and even the Montero and Alterra (MU-X) already does. The new Everest has rear discs. Toyota would be foolish if it retained its rear drums, dont you agree?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Replacing the rear brakes are minor compared to upgrading that archaic 3rd row jump seats. They should have thought of fold flat seats by their next model!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer123 View Post
    Replacing the rear brakes are minor compared to upgrading that archaic 3rd row jump seats. They should have thought of fold flat seats by their next model!
    We'll I'm curious about this. If you are carrying heavy loads (which we do often), isn't the current Fortuner's jump seats better? If all SUV station wagons have only fold flat 3rd row seats, wouldn't it mean that we will no longer be able to carry heavy things because the foundation will be very much weaker? Or am I wrong?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think the fold flat config is still pretty solid. How heavy are we talking about here, for reference?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Double post. Sorry

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    I think the fold flat config is still pretty solid. How heavy are we talking about here, for reference?
    Is the back of the fold flat config made of flat metal? or is it only like a thick bed mattress? Sometimes we carry let's say six sacks of rice at 50kg each total of 300kg, sometimes 60 pieces of coconuts, too, which is OK in our current generation Fortuner with jump 3rd row seats. I wonder kung kakayanin pag fold flat config?

2016 Toyota Fortuner