New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 449 of 529 FirstFirst ... 349399439445446447448449450451452453459499 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Vann-O View Post
    Hi, V owner here and there are lots of things/features I thank about in getting one rather than the G. You seems did your assignment so enumerating their differences won't be necessary.

"Aesthetics"? I rather say they're there for good reasons. It provides some level of convenience & satisfaction.

When you're G, you won't stop trying to upgrade every part of it hoping to replicate the V. But when you're already V, it waives you from that "clone" thinking & can proceed straight to more important upgrades i.e. mags, kits, etc.

Bottom line: NO REGRETS!
    Thanks for responding to my query. That is a worthwhile point. My wife does say -- "are you going save now and spend later or spend now and save later". As a guy, I fear I am prone to the "upgrades". But this is food for thought. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmate View Post
    I always opt for the higher model because I hate the feeling of having the "lower" variant when I'm next to higher one. No offense meant to G owners.
    I wouldn't miss the power tailgate. The time it takes to open and close is sometimes annoying. I also almost never use the navigation. Waze does a better job.
    I would miss most the DRL, the paddle shifters and the power mode. That's unless the G model is actually on full time power mode(?).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the feedback, I am a somewhat an impatient person, although relative, I feel that waiting for the tailgate to open or close does feel annoying. I did confer with my wife on this and this is a not a major selling point for us. We exercise, so sayang naman kung hindi namin ma-lift yung tailgate. hehe.

The silent alarm does bother me as well. So that is something to think about.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonrey View Post
    I have the G, and the only thing I want to add from the V would be the power tailgate. I'm fine with everything else.

If I were G I only want my headlamps & mags upgraded to V's. Or less the mags coz I'll change it to something else anyway.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    anyone here upgraded their headlamp from G to V?may improvement ba?nadidiliman kasi ako sa stock headlight ng G or mas maganda na magpa hid retrofit?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by el_bim_boy View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, I am a somewhat an impatient person, although relative, I feel that waiting for the tailgate to open or close does feel annoying. I did confer with my wife on this and this is a not a major selling point for us. We exercise, so sayang naman kung hindi namin ma-lift yung tailgate. hehe.

The silent alarm does bother me as well. So that is something to think about.
    It is always good to buy the TOTL if you can in the model range you are eyeing at. You won't regret it. The toys that come with it are OEM unlike in the situation where you buy the lower trim model, and you keep on upgrading it just to be at par with the TOTL model...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    If you are desperate for a Fortuner on the cheap...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post

Fj-oke..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post

Langhiya! Ang sa V variant pa ang headlamp. Hehehe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterGChan View Post
    Langhiya! Ang sa V variant pa ang headlamp. Hehehe.

Langhiya! Dko ma-view image hahaha

10. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Vann-O View Post
    Langhiya! Dko ma-view image hahaha
    Hahaha. Hindi ba? Not sure kung dahil sa phone ko inopen, kung may kinalaman yun ma view ang image. Hehe

2016 Toyota Fortuner