New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 444 of 529 FirstFirst ... 344394434440441442443444445446447448454494 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Mine is also medium tint kaya medyo mahirap pag night driving lalo na pag umuulan kaya akala ko nung una mahina yung buga ng headlight.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5 using Tapatalk
    pati ba salamin sa harap pina tint mo? sa akin hindi, dapat nga pina light tint ko na lang sana kaso mainit sa pinas. Maganda naman kasi talaga contrast ng tint sa freedom white ewan ko lang sa ibang color. Next bibili siguro ako ng spare tire cover.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    V-Kool K series tints are reflective and mirror-like ... Did 3M ever market and call them Magic Tints? Maybe it's just a nickname given by installers before ...
    Possible not, but a lot of people i've interacted from the accessory shops usually refer to it as such, even some car dealers as well. So yeah, it could be just a nickname given to the reflective tint after all, not called by 3m themselves. No need to be curious in pointing it out.

3. Join Date
    May 2017
    I disagree... a majority of suvs now use a continuous or flowing window style.. fortuner has the illusion of a floating roof pa Nga so putting a mirror type or black chrome tint will ruin the continuity or illusion. Better to match the black color of the pillars and window frames.
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    In my opinion, parang magic tint ang pinakabagay sa suv, lalo na kung totl like the fortuner v. Sadly, wala na akong ganong nakikita na ganitong tint sa mga brand new cars eh.

Yung attached photo sa baba ganun ang magic tint. Credits sa mayari ng photo.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutterbug View Post
    I disagree... a majority of suvs now use a continuous or flowing window style.. fortuner has the illusion of a floating roof pa Nga so putting a mirror type or black chrome tint will ruin the continuity or illusion. Better to match the black color of the pillars and window frames.
    Correct kya mas maganda dark tint pra balance sya sa existing dark frame nung window, downside lang sa gabi [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutterbug View Post
    Depende din kc sa preference yan sir. Ako kc i find the reflective tint unique for the suv, since many of the new suvs found on the streets sport black tints kaya parang nakakasawa na din siya tingnan pag ganun.

And what do you mean by the floating roof illusion on the fortuner sir? Is it the shape?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I personally have reflective tint sa lahat ng kotse namin dito sa bahay.

Don't care if it looks nice or not... only that you get enough privacy during the day and enough visibility at night.

Floating roof - blacked out D pillars sa likod, gives you the impression that the roof is "floating" on the glass

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    ^
    +1

I see. Nasa design din nga pala ng fortuner yun. Anyway, i've seen some people replace those d-pillars with vertical led lights, similar to the ones found from the adventure and old everest. Imo though, parang ang baduy nito para sa fortuner.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    I personally have reflective tint sa lahat ng kotse namin dito sa bahay.

Don't care if it looks nice or not... only that you get enough privacy during the day and enough visibility at night.

Floating roof - blacked out D pillars sa likod, gives you the impression that the roof is "floating" on the glass
    Ours we have it medium and superblack tints during car delivery, but have to change it to 3M magic, complain si wife sa visibility and even our driver ganun din.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Pag reflective kasi ang tint, mukang may pagka-dark green siya pag tiningnan sa labas at loob ng windows, hindi tulad ng black na black lang talaga. Kaya during the night, nagbeblend ang black tints sa dark na background. Hence, it could cause poorer visibility for some during nighttime.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    ^
    +1

I see. Nasa design din nga pala ng fortuner yun. Anyway, i've seen some people replace those d-pillars with vertical led lights, similar to the ones found from the adventure and old everest. Imo though, parang ang baduy nito para sa fortuner.
    Interestingly enough, the 1st gen had this na. No wonder I find other cars like the MUX and the TB a little traditional looking...

2016 Toyota Fortuner