New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 425 of 529 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425426427428429435475525 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterGChan View Post
    Guy’s sa holyweek ba sa thursday to sunday walang coding? Punta kasi ako manila for holyweek di ko alam kung meron o wala. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Check mo website ng mmda at san lugar ka pupunta sa manila

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Guy’s sa holyweek ba sa thursday to sunday walang coding? Punta kasi ako manila for holyweek di ko alam kung meron o wala. Thanks!

No worries. Suspended yan 100% (Thurs-Fri)

Baka nga ma extend pa ng Monday.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013

Lahat po ng regular holidays automatic lift ang coding so feel free to hit the road sir!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by DevAaron View Post
    *update bumalik nanamann yung tik sound sa driver seat ko. hayss

Check the seatbelt ...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by NAT15 View Post
    It would be best if you can try one yourself as individuals have different tolerances when it comes to riding comfort.
    Finally I test drove a 2018 Fortuner. 3 rounds within BGC Uptown area (15 minutes). Unfortunately, matagtag nga. My Isuzu Alterra (despite the leaf spring) has way more comfortable ride. Nung una akala ko gutom lang ako until my wife commented na nahihilo na siya.

Too bad, we really like yung Fort due to its interior, its seat configuration and just being a Toyota. I really hope they will address this with the next release. I have been ready to purchase one since Dec 2017. If not for the Fort, there is no other choice out there for us, unless the Nissan Terra turns out to be ok

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by PATSYS View Post
    Finally I test drove a 2018 Fortuner. 3 rounds within BGC Uptown area (15 minutes). Unfortunately, matagtag nga. My Isuzu Alterra (despite the leaf spring) has way more comfortable ride. Nung una akala ko gutom lang ako until my wife commented na nahihilo na siya.

Too bad, we really like yung Fort due to its interior, its seat configuration and just being a Toyota. I really hope they will address this with the next release. I have been ready to purchase one since Dec 2017. If not for the Fort, there is no other choice out there for us, unless the Nissan Terra turns out to be ok
    good feedback🖒

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017

Dami naman ibang brand pagpipilian. Ayaw mo ba ba everest o montero? O mux me bago sila release ngayon

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    Dami naman ibang brand pagpipilian. Ayaw mo ba ba everest o montero? O mux me bago sila release ngayon

Particular kasi ako bro sa seat configuration, especially yung 3rd row seat. Yung Fortuner, the 3rd row seat can be reclined, and there is ample foot space and leg room (since the 2nd row seat can be forwarded).

Can't say the same for the other midsize SUVs. Parang afterthought lang ang 3rd row seat nila. Yung worst talaga is yung MU-X (sayang, I really like Isuzu pa naman), ipapasok mo sa ilalim ng 2nd row seat ang paa mo, and can't move it much laterally. Almost ganun din yung Everest. Just my honest observation. Peace

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Particular kasi ako bro sa seat configuration, especially yung 3rd row seat. Yung Fortuner, the 3rd row seat can be reclined, and there is ample foot space and leg room (since the 2nd row seat can be forwarded).

Can't say the same for the other midsize SUVs. Parang afterthought lang ang 3rd row seat nila. Yung worst talaga is yung MU-X (sayang, I really like Isuzu pa naman), ipapasok mo sa ilalim ng 2nd row seat ang paa mo, and can't move it much laterally. Almost ganun din yung Everest. Just my honest observation. Peace
    Sir what do you expect? You can't expect the 3rd rows of these suvs to be comfortable in long trips and regarding its configuration that you said you like over the others, a lot of people complained that the 3rd row mechanism, that is fold to side is actually old and lame already compared to flat folding one to be honest. It already existed in the previous gen fortuners and innovas. The only thing that makes it better is that the 2nd row seats slide forward, unlike before.

If you want something more spacious and comfortable, then get an innova. The 3rd is said to be the best among its size but if that's not enough for you, then i would suggest looking for a van. They have supreme space compared to all ppvs andpvs too.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008

everything has a trade-off, sir.
    errr... what's wrong with your alterra? why replace it? it's not illegal to have two in the garage.

2016 Toyota Fortuner