Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    im with you satan. 😇

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Spend to upgrade the front brakes instead.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Don't fix what's not broken ... what's with the obsession to change the brakes? ...
    So why in Thailand they get rear disc brakes ... but not in the Phils? ... "broken" ba in Thailand so they need to fix ... while in the Phils. it's not "broken" so just keep it as it is? ... I don't think so ...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomzoom View Post
    So why in Thailand they get rear disc brakes ... but not in the Phils? ... "broken" ba in Thailand so they need to fix ... while in the Phils. it's not "broken" so just keep it as it is? ... I don't think so ...
    you got it bro 2016 Fortuner Rear Wheel Disc Brake Conversion

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomzoom View Post
    You're not getting the point ... so don't try to flame-bait ...

Um, because their market is willing to pay for it? ... people always complain why this market has this and that ... but when a company includes a technology or feature, people then complain why is it so expensive ... buyers are complaining to Honda about the CR-V with the weaker diesel engine ... take a look at the Mazda CX-5 diesel ... loaded with tech ... nice diesel engine ... and an even nicer price ... but is everyone falling in line to buy? ...

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    You're not getting the point ... so don't try to flame-bait ...

Um, because their market is willing to pay for it? ... people always complain why this market has this and that ... but when a company includes a technology or feature, people then complain why is it so expensive ... buyers are complaining to Honda about the CR-V with the weaker diesel engine ... take a look at the Mazda CX-5 diesel ... loaded with tech ... nice diesel engine ... and an even nicer price ... but is everyone falling in line to buy? ...
    That doesn't explain why other brands can offer their cars with rear disc brakes at a cheaper price. *Cough* montero.. *Cough* everest..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Ford Everest ... good features ... good quality ... not so good reliability ...
    Mitsubishi Montero Sport ... good features ... not so good quality ... so-so reliability ...
    Toyota Fortuner ... not so good features ... good quality ... good reliability ...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Let's just face the reality that Toyota is milking the local market down to the last Peso.

Another example would be the middle row grab handles. Standard in the Fortuner in Thailand, and all other local PPVs except for the Fortuner. You can have one installed outside the casa for P6000 (original Toyota part).

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    Let's just face the reality that Toyota is milking the local market down to the last Peso.
    I totally agree with this... Not that it's a bad thing, there are pros and cons...

Remember the 2E engine which Toyota used for 3 generations of the local Corolla?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Are the disc brakes of the 2018 Fortuner V the same size as the G? Or G is smaller because of smaller wheels?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast