Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    wow! thats too fast...
    170kph is scary for a subcompact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

2. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Guys pls help what should i choose vios or city? Its my first car hopefully so i don't want to have regrets. Thanks for the suggestions

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby75 View Post
    Its the same with the vios, the front wheel well has styrofoam and fiberish material. I think its to insulate from noise and vibration. I first saw this on camrys in between the front fender and inner fender.

One more thing i dont like with the mirage and maybe the g4. The steering wheel was slow on centering itself after coming out of a turn. Both vios and mirage has eps.

The eps of the vios lessens as speed increases, from 120kph onwards, i feel that assist is nonexist. This gives a more stable feel when i run it at 170kph.
    this is true and this what makes me appreciate my vios. tried 170kph as well on skyway.

Quote Originally Posted by kram_AD View Post
    wow! thats too fast...
    170kph is scary for a subcompact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    but you would not feel it inside the vios. IMHO, same with mirage.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby75 View Post
    Its the same with the vios, the front wheel well has styrofoam and fiberish material. I think its to insulate from noise and vibration. I first saw this on camrys in between the front fender and inner fender.

One more thing i dont like with the mirage and maybe the g4. The steering wheel was slow on centering itself after coming out of a turn. Both vios and mirage has eps.

The eps of the vios lessens as speed increases, from 120kph onwards, i feel that assist is nonexist. This gives a more stable feel when i run it at 170kph.
    May styrofoam din ang vios sa front, you can see it if you open the front door.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by brainmafia_310 View Post
    this is true and this what makes me appreciate my vios. tried 170kph as well on skyway.

but you would not feel it inside the vios. IMHO, same with mirage.

I agree with this too... I tried 170kph above as well... and I'm so shock because it's only 1.3... It's like driving in 97 Mercedes E series... you won't feel anything...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Thats a scary... i've only tried at 130 for a few seconds and back to the normal cruisin speed. hehehehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2013 Toyota Vios (3rd Gen) vs Other Subcompacts