New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    TMP is well known to be stripping out features of cars and trucks here. Unlike in other countries.
    Like for example the head unit of innova/hilux/fortuner. Still using an AVT head unit instead of toyota head unit used in other countries.

While now some of their models has reduced stripping some of the features. Unlike the past.

Like the current rav4, still has some features stripped but they still kept the vsc/trc since the previous gen.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Not as bad as the 1KD being retained for the PHDM Prado on the flipside TMP's love for AVT headunits makes replacing the Corolla/RAV4 Headunits possible if not easier by opting for the 2-din style dashboard instead of the floating tablet design they are using with their toyota headunits for other markets.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Madali nga mag upgrade ng HU ng RAV4 dahil sa 2DIN cabinet niya.

Based pala sa user manual ng RAV4 LE, JVCKenwood ang HU.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    im about to purchase a 2016 RAV awd top of the line variant.around $au24k=840k in pesos..good deal?
    odo = 19,950km

sunroof, leatherseats, heated seat, satnav, awd..etc

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ozcity View Post
    im about to purchase a 2016 RAV awd top of the line variant.around $au24k=840k in pesos..good deal?
    odo = 19,950km

sunroof, leatherseats, heated seat, satnav, awd..etc

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    how does it compare with the ballpark figure for such car in your locale?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLZ View Post
    Not as bad as the 1KD being retained for the PHDM Prado on the flipside TMP's love for AVT headunits makes replacing the Corolla/RAV4 Headunits possible if not easier by opting for the 2-din style dashboard instead of the floating tablet design they are using with their toyota headunits for other markets.
    had to do a double check. tama 1kd pa ang prado and toyota is asking 4.1M pesos! no wonder for every 10 lc200 i see baka 1 lang prado.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by coalslaw View Post
    Hello po, good afternoon. I'm planning to buy a 2004 or a 2005 toyota rav4 po.

yung mga locally released units po ba dito sa philippines ay may safety features like VEHICLE STABILITY CONTROL/TRACTION CONTROL, ABS and EBD?

I just want to make sure po since yun po ang habol ko sa pagbili maliban sa specs na gusto ko

Thank you guys and God bless
    some unsolicited advice. 1st thing to consider about this model rav4. as they have the sludge prone 1az-fe engine. check for sludge formation these do not tolerate extended oil change intervals well (>5000kms).

7. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLZ View Post
    Not just Prado...Even the old Hiace commuter (flat nose) and the Hiace cargo panel vans still has the 1KD.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12