New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    So now sir ray, opinion is absolute for you? Where does it say that using hazard lights is wrong during heavy downpour and low visibility? A car website? An car article author?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Hahaha... i don’t know with you... maybe you’re the one who is wrong and not the hazard lights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Sadly in the Philippines, our roads are still littered with people who think only for themselves and have no care whatsoever for other motorists. It’s the same for those idiots hogging the leftmost lane and driving leisurely.

Simple rule, if you can’t drive properly in poor weather then don’t even bother rather than be a hazard for others. The same applies for dimwits driving drunk on the road.

Hogging the left most lane? Who does this? I hope you don't sir Egan.

Can't drive properly in poor weather then don't even bother? What the.. I need to drive sir. ,. Does this equate to you saying PWDs don't have to go somewhere? Because they may be hazard to others? No no no

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Hahaha... i don’t know with you... maybe you’re the one who is wrong and not the hazard lights?

May be you are also wrong sir ray, in my opinion. Hehe

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    And I'd base my safety to an item from the LTO exam? How many of you people ever complain on anything about LTO and how their system works? For Christ's sake, andami.

Can you give me something naman na at least magamit ko to convince me, and the other something percent na gumagawa during heavy downpour. Policy or law perhaps?

It's the same with the DMV. You'll get a large fine if you drive in the US with hazard lights on.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    May be you are also wrong sir ray, in my opinion. Hehe

I got you! [emoji2957][emoji120]

6. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    This thread is amusing. Ayaw ng backed by scientific research. Ayaw ng nasa exam ng LTO. Sama na rin natin DMV. General consensus among Tsikoteers--which I would say have a much higher than average road IQ--di rin acceptable.

Reminds me of my favorite Sheldon Cooper.

As he would say, "there, there."

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    That is subjective sir Egan. Come on, you can do better than that.

I will leave you to your judgement on holding on to a belief that others say otherwise.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by kai s. View Post
    This thread is amusing. Ayaw ng backed by scientific research. Ayaw ng nasa exam ng LTO. Sama na rin natin DMV. General consensus among Tsikoteers--which I would say have a much higher than average road IQ--di rin acceptable.

Reminds me of my favorite Sheldon Cooper.

As he would say, "there, there."
    Hey! Where have you been?!?

Going back, what is acceptable? [emoji3]

9. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    And I'd base my safety to an item from the LTO exam? How many of you people ever complain on anything about LTO and how their system works? For Christ's sake, andami.

Can you give me something naman na at least magamit ko to convince me, and the other something percent na gumagawa during heavy downpour. Policy or law perhaps?

By the way nahirapan ako sa written exam I thought di ako papasa. More than kalahati sa kasabay ko sa room umuwi at di ko na nakita nagpractical exam. Because that's what it's supposed to do. Driving is a privilege and kung magpapasaway ka lang sa daan might as well wag ka bigyan ng lisensiya.

It is not just about your safety. We have to learn to share the road so we have to practice what's proper para din sa iba.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    By the way nahirapan ako sa written exam I thought di ako papasa. More than kalahati sa kasabay ko sa room umuwi at di ko na nakita nagpractical exam. Because that's what it's supposed to do. Driving is a privilege and kung magpapasaway ka lang sa daan might as well wag ka bigyan ng lisensiya.

It is not just about your safety. We have to learn to share the road so we have to practice what's proper para din sa iba.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
    Out of context Missy. I never said it don't care about others' safety