New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    "make it profitable to move out of metro manila."

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Several years ago, somebody floated the idea that college classes can start only around noon time and hs mid morning..mukhang maganda naman ang panukala pero wala ding nangyare

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by hinlog View Post
    Several years ago, somebody floated the idea that college classes can start only around noon time and hs mid morning..mukhang maganda naman ang panukala pero wala ding nangyare

Ok pa siguro ito nun panahon na "scheduled" pa galawan ng tao.

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by hinlog View Post

Not good, IMO, if you consider that college profs are not all working full-time and that public schools have morning and afternoon shifts.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "make it profitable to move out of metro manila."
    Or kahit man lang maglipat ng offices sa south like Alabang, Las Piñas, Parañaque. Puro subdivisions, condo at mall ang tinatayo sa south. Andami ngang tirahan at libangan wala namang mapasukan ang mga tao na malapit. Observation lang ng movement ng traffic every morning makikitang from extreme north and south galing ang mga tao making their way to the central business districts of Makati, Taguig, and Pasig.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    Not good, IMO, if you consider that college profs are not all working full-time and that public schools have morning and afternoon shifts.
    Add ko lang na sometimes, schools do not have enough classrooms. So need talaga twice a day ang scheduling. That means tuloy-tuloy na may students na pumapasok at umuuwi.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Force companies to have mandatory work from home for those white collar jobs.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post

Employees need to have reliable and fast internet at home though.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Mura na fibr plans. And depends sa implementation ng vpn ng company of course.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post

I'm very happy that my boss allowed me work from home access. Although normally max is once a week. It's a huge savings on parking costs. My friend thought nga it won't get approved since I live kinda close to work. I find myself working longer and more productive at home.

But I don't think they can force WFH unless the company pays for the internet and landline. This used to be the case with me but when we had cost cutting they removed my internet and phone. Buti na lang we never removed our old internet and landline.

Weird nga because I have an old laptop and ordinary internet but I am able to work just the same as in the office

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; June 2nd, 2018 at 04:24 PM.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Suggestions to Improve Traffic