New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Augusta Westland 109's from Italy ang newest attack Heli natin can fly ona pitch dark night. A few of them are permanently based in airbase in Palawan guarding the West Phil Sea.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    PH Navy test fires it's very first guided missile systems... Which is actually a anti-tank missile made for shipboard use.

PH Navy successfully test fires first missile system | Inquirer News
    Last edited by Monseratto; August 9th, 2018 at 08:57 PM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^lumubog ba yung tangke sa dagat?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    ^lumubog ba yung tangke sa dagat?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Since its essentially an anti-tank missile, its will slice yhrough armor, the entry point will be a small hole, but it will turn the inside into an inferno with red hot metal, flames and shrapnel shredding and burning everyone inside. The other vehicle/ship may not be sinking, but no one is alive inside.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    They should have bought these instead of the Polish SOKOL choppers, considering the Presidential Airlift Wing had 2 Blackhawks since Marcos regime...

PHL Air Force Black Hawk pilots to train in United States – Mintfo

The training of Philippine Air Force (PAF) pilots who will operate the 16 Black Hawk helicopters to be acquired from Lockheed Martin Sikorsky will be carried out in Florida, United States, National Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana said on January 16 during the plenary discussion on DND’s 2019 budget.

The defense chief made the statement when asked by Senator JV Ejercito regarding the training materials and trainors. “Since [the manufacturer is] Sikorsky, will this already be in English? I assume that these (manuals) will not be in Polish,” Ejercito said.

Though built in Poland, the S-70i Black Hawk helicopters will be certified by US-based Lockheed Martin Sikorsky.

Lorenzana added that PAF wants delivery to start in six months after the contract signing.

“According to the manufacturer, they can produce the whole lot in two years time, but what our Air Force want is once the contract is signed they want deliveries in the next six months – even just couple of choppers to be delivered, maybe monthly thereafter until the whole lot is delivered,” he said.

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849
PAF to Acquire Fighter Jets from Korea