There's this couple (around mid 20's and early 30's) who do not know me and whom I do not know but by doing a good deed gave me peace of mind, not to mention my id's, license, atm cards, credit cards and around P20k cash.

I dropped my wallet after watching Watchmen with my brother in SM North. I went to see it with my younger brother late saturday afternoon. Now there are two kinds of persons who would see Watchmen....one (like my bro and me) would say "wow good storyline...nice " and the other "asan si wolverine?!?!...pangit naman....". Being so engrossed after seeing Watchmen, I didn't notice my wallet dropped as we went out of the moviehouse. When I realized I lost my wallet as we went pass the ticket girl, we ran back but the cleaners and janitors found nothing. Frustrated and lost, I trugde to the ticket girl and said "Miss pa help naman. I lost my wallet what should I do". She exclaimed "Sir me couple dito kaiwan lang ng napulot na wallet nasa security guard na girl" who was also there with my wallet opened and was counting my cash. After I identified myself ("Miss look at the ID and look at my face" I asked who left it and they described the couple.

Too bad I never saw the good people who picked it up and left it there. So where ever they are and who ever they are I do thank them and hope they get the good karma (or God's blessing) for their deed.

May pagasa pa sa Pilipinas.