New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^^paki sagot naman 'to
    tsaka is it true that when you go fully synthetic, you don't have to change your oil as much as, say when your on semi-synthetic oil and on mineral blend of oil?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^^paki sagot naman 'to
    tsaka is it true that when you go fully synthetic, you don't have to change your oil as much as, say when your on semi-synthetic oil and on mineral blend of oil?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    is there a valvoline 15w-50? can't seem to find any info on the web...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy
    ^^paki sagot naman 'to
    tsaka is it true that when you go fully synthetic, you don't have to change your oil as much as, say when your on semi-synthetic oil and on mineral

blend of oil?
    If you use fully synthetic, You can change the oil between 5,000-10,000 miles (it depends on car model)Most modern car here in the US recommend 10,000 miles before changing the oils,But i don't follow that because oil is cheaper than the engine.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by hagiber View Post
    May alam ba kayong 5W20 na oil ? Ito yung nakalagay sa oil cap nang Escape and ito yung recommended weight sa manual. Wala pa akong makita so far, yung closest siguro is the Havoline Energy Synthetic but I was wondering baka may exactong 5W20...
    ito yong recommended ng Honda, Chrysler atbp.. Ito rin yong ginagamit ko sa Honda Pilot ko ( mobil fully sync 5w - 20 )

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chicane811 View Post
    Anybody heard about Amsoil? Have you seen it around and where can we buy it?
    A lot of STI owners been using this...and all praises.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    advise naman please. i just recently changed oil on my lancer, from semi-synthetic to fully synthetic. car is 2002 model, only 30000 km on the odo. i pride myself before of having a pretty high km/l mileage, 11+ km/l city and up to 15 km/l highway (on semi-synthetic oil). actually before when i had it on pure mineral oil the mileage was even higher, 12+km/l city and 16+ km/l highway. i did not mind the slight drop in mileage when i switched to semi-synthetic since i was thinking of the added protection the engine will get. but now after changing oil to fully synthetic (shell ultra yata yun) my mileage dropped to only 6km/l city. i have not tested it on the highway yet as i had not had the chance. driving conditions are the same as before, no change in driving habits either. could this be due to the oil?

any comments will be appreciated. thanks.
    this is like using a premium gas= higher performance = low mileage.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jardeus View Post
    Oil Name : Mobil 1
    Blend : Supersynthetic
    Rating :
    Viscosity : 0w-40
    Retail Price : P550/ liter ===>sakin 330 pesos per litre (sealed)
    Recommended for what types of Gasoline Ride: All (specially for tropical countries) (approved by Mercedes_benz, BMW, Volkswagen, Toyota etc...

just contact me by this number +639193514579
    available in metro manila only...
    remeber 330 pesos lang per litre... underground economy toh.. pinapaubos ko lang....
    sa ACE 600+ ang isa nito....
    sakin 330 pesos lang... 330, 330, 330, 330, 330, 330, 330, 330,.............................................. .................................................. ..........................
    Sir, Ano ba ang expiry date ng engine oil mo ?? Thanks

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    as part of your pms, do you guys also change your oilpan too? if you do or if we are supposed to, at what intervals?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    can u give me ur input regarding sa oil na regular, like 20w/40 like the most basic of all oils yung hindi pa multigrade...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Oil Specification and Price Database for Gasoline Engines