New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    CBU is Completely Built-Up.

Maganda nga itsura ng SX4 hatch. Sana yun na lang ang dinala dito. It seems like it's a direct competitor of the Accent, size-wise. Between this sedan and the Accent, I'd probably go for the latter, CRDi and VGT pa, with the potential to go 38 km/liter.

Suzuki should bring in the hatch version at a relatively cheap price (maybe 900k?). People will probably buy this over the i30, which is close to a million.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    hey thanks for the cbu thingie.

they should really lower the price. i think this is a competitor for the higher end vios and city since its engine is under 1.6 and its size is small and not for the altis civic mazda3 category (kahit na ba yung mga yun ay may 1.6 din). compact category nga siya pero parang maliit pa rin.
    wala pa rin ako makitang nabyaheng sx4 anywhere i go. tells me a poor sign of sales niya. kung dalhin man nila dito yung hatch, i think it should compete with the likes of the jazz, yaris and the likes lalo na sa price, medyo hindi reasonable para sakin yung 900k price tag kahit yung i30, wala ako makita sa daan

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Burai View Post
    wala pa rin ako makitang nabyaheng sx4 anywhere i go. tells me a poor sign of sales niya.
    Same here, haven't seen a single SX4 on the road...

Quote Originally Posted by Burai View Post
    kung dalhin man nila dito yung hatch, i think it should compete with the likes of the jazz, yaris and the likes lalo na sa price
    Its the Suzuki Swift that competes with the Jazz and Yaris.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    Same here, haven't seen a single SX4 on the road...

Sayang yung SX4. It looks promising with all that headroom (I'm a tall guy ). What's with tall headrooms and Suzuki? Is it becoming their design philosophy?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    yes sir i know po pero diba 1 reason din nila kung bakit di DAW nila dinala dito yung hatch was because the sales of the swift eh maaapektuhan. yung size pa naman ng hatch eh almost near lang sa swift pa. they said its a compact mini suv din pero naliliitan ako kasi it looks like its smaller then the previous gen rav4
    kung wala pa sila nabebenta kahit 1 sx4 man lang, what if iconsider nilang babaan price niya to attract buyers? i love its looks pati yung a-pillar ba yun? yung bintanang maliit sa front ng door windows. its just so nice pero mas napamahal ako sa ibang cars

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by stormgray View Post
    Sayang yung SX4. It looks promising with all that headroom (I'm a tall guy ). What's with tall headrooms and Suzuki? Is it becoming their design philosophy?
    it's usually the case with car models that's also intended for the european market. i'm 6'1" and my other car is a swift and i never feel cramped driving it

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    i agree. rare sight ang sx4 sedan. actually if lalabas ang sx4 (sorry to say for wrx sti owners and lovers...including me also), then it would be a 100% head-to-head with the sti since it's also a rally car, both are hatches, and both are 4x4 trannied.

i guess medyo wrong move ang pagbenta ng sx4 sedan dito satin. maybe ang idea ng suzuki is to complete its family line up - from hatch to sedan to van, to suv complete na yung line up.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    bakit hindi pa ako nakakakita ng SX4 sa kalsada dito sa metro manila? haha

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    its expensive. and im not impressed by the specs lalo na engine. 1.6L 102bhp? pass

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by j-six View Post
    i agree. rare sight ang sx4 sedan. actually if lalabas ang sx4 (sorry to say for wrx sti owners and lovers...including me also), then it would be a 100% head-to-head with the sti since it's also a rally car, both are hatches, and both are 4x4 trannied.

i guess medyo wrong move ang pagbenta ng sx4 sedan dito satin. maybe ang idea ng suzuki is to complete its family line up - from hatch to sedan to van, to suv complete na yung line up.
    normal impreza lang ang katapat ng sx4. ang katapat ng sti ay evo hehehe...

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Suzuki SX4