New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    it's about bloody time they release the SX4 here.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    question is, sino sa 2 ang lalabas?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by j-six View Post
    question is, sino sa 2 ang lalabas?
    I vote for the hatch because it is a family oriented vehicle which most buyer are.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sedan will be the one release here according to Jsix

Well, goodluck on making a good position in Nation/market that believes only in two brands.

(I didnt bother looking for photos of the sedan over the web, sedan looks boring heheheheh)

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    Well, goodluck on making a good position in Nation/market that believes only in two brands.
    +1 That's the biggest hurdle they need to solve.

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    may is almost over, no new updates yet?on whether they will release the hatch M/T 2.0 version?is it also true that there is a 1.6 and 1.9 turbodiesel variant?(i've seen it on wiki).i know you may call me a cheapskate because i ask about diesels.hehe.but my purpose is because of rising fuel prices a diesel could give other options for others who want to economy on fuel and not particular on performance.

i hope suzuki phils. will change their minds if they want to reach their targets this is a great crossover vehicle.i like honda's but for a change i want to have a suzuki sx4 naman.feeling WRC driver ako dito.hehehe

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    bro anonymous i agree with you too. so far i have no details yet. definitely IMO no turbodiesel engine variants would be released here since the said sx4 would come from the plant in india (same as with the suzuki alto).

if granted by chance sasabihin ko yun sa suzuki management (if by chance i get hired) :p

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    Sedan will be the one release here according to Jsix

(I didnt bother looking for photos of the sedan over the web, sedan looks boring heheheheh)
    i agree. but now with the onset of RISING gas prices on the market i doubt if stubborn car owners of the 2 brands would turn their heads to a kei car manufacturer that gets more KM's per liter! hoping for the sx4 crossover suv (hatch) to be sold here...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The Suzuki SX4 1.6 A/T sedan was launched today at La Pavillion

Price: P814K

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    expensive...is this model from Suzuki Japan or from Maruti India?

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Suzuki SX4