New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 301 of 318 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3180
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lakarz16 View Post
    Changed with bigger Aux fan * kirsten autoworks. Lamig na nag aircon. Suzuki JIMNY [merged threads]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice! Based on what I read so far, installing a bigger aux fan and insulating the cold line from the engine bay heat, does the trick and greatly improves the performance of the AC system

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ang alam ko starex aux fan daw dapat. yung montero fan motor, alam ko same size sa stock ng jimny.

so far ok pa A/C ng jimny ko. stock pa everything. added insulation sa cold line before, but was advised by my aircon tech to remove it since no noticeable gain naman daw.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Nice CB. Same here lucky that the AC of the Jimny I got for my daughter is a ok also.

Actually prepared na ako dalin sa ever reliable AC shop ko (Rex Aves) yung Jimny when I got it a few weeks ago. Buti na lang there was no need

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Malakas daw ang motor ng aux gan ng montero. Naayos na ang problem ko sa aircon. Hehe

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by paj4x4 View Post
    Nice CB. Same here lucky that the AC of the Jimny I got for my daughter is a ok also.

Actually prepared na ako dalin sa ever reliable AC shop ko (Rex Aves) yung Jimny when I got it a few weeks ago. Buti na lang there was no need

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Rex offers condenser upgrade for the jimny too.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Planning to purchase a Jimny in the near future.
    I have been reading this forum for several months and registered today.
    Interested in this cooling fan modification. Where would I purchase the Montero fan and how much would it be?
    I am presently living in the Las Pinas area.

Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    If you're getting a brand new unit and the AC is fine, I would suggest to keep it stock first.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by paj4x4 View Post
    If you're getting a brand new unit and the AC is fine, I would suggest to keep it stock first.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Thanks for the recommendation.

Presently trying to locate Auto Supply stores for replacement items such as oil, filters, fan belts, spark plugs along with a reputable shop to do tire rotation and alignments.
    Reading about some of the horror stories concerning members experiences going into repair shops....
    Access to parts and repair shops is not like what I am accustomed to where they are within 1-2 miles.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^you can get your usual PMS materials sa casa. If you want aftermarket replacement parts, for oil filter, belts, spark plugs, you can get them from your suking auto supply.

Usual PMS items such as air filter, oil filter, spark plugs, hindi naman mahal sa casa. SRP of OME air filter in casa is less than 700 pesos

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lakarz16 View Post
    Malakas daw ang motor ng aux gan ng montero. Naayos na ang problem ko sa aircon. Hehe

Did the montero aux fan sound louder than stock fan? Napansin ko kasi sa mga monteros malakas yung sound ng stock aux fan nila

Suzuki JIMNY [merged threads]