New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 267 of 319 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277317 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 3185
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    pm mo sa fb si lamson digital..thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by trig View Post
    hm yung mat and mudguard sir?
    09185353975 09954282205
    Facebook.com/lamsondigitalelectronics
    1700 po sa mudguards
    5000 sa mats

Sent from my LG-H962 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Weird. Nalusaw both headlight sockets ng jimny using stock wattage headlights. Changed it to ceramic sockets. Thanks to Zix and team for helping me change the sockets

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    Weird. Nalusaw both headlight sockets ng jimny using stock wattage headlights. Changed it to ceramic sockets. Thanks to Zix and team for helping me change the sockets

Did you do any mods lately?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Did you do any mods lately?

Nope. Returned the H/L to stock then nasira na sockets afterwards.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    Nope. Returned the H/L to stock then nasira na sockets afterwards.

That's strange. Havent encountered that but I havent replaced the HL either. I noticed though that the lens have cracks. Siguro sa mga bato tumalsik sa daan.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    hi cb. hindi ka maluwag ung pagkakabalik mo ng sockets so tendency it overheated kaya nasunog?

on an another note. i had my unit serviced at suzuki commonwealth last saturday for 1k or 1 month pms. with only 652 clicks on the odo. i made an appointment the day before just to make sure i have a slot on the specific chosen time. i arrived 1pm, handed over my service manual to the sa and waited for the quotation. lo and behold it took more than an hour before my car was brought to the service area. [emoji19] sanay ako na may appointment with my other car brands kaya pagdating ko gagawin na kaagad 'yong sasakyan. pero sa branch na eto it took awhile bago gawin ang unit ko, kung hindi ko pa kinausap 'yong sa. [emoji19] also the dealership's air conditioning units are not working kaya sobrang init, mas presko pa sa labas kaysa loob [emoji33]. you can view the servicing of your unit, however, i didn't bother & attempt to go to the service bay. i complaint the poor braking or stopping as well as delayed in shifting. i joined the road test and the mechanic told me that nothing's wrong with my unit "sir normal lang yan sa jimny..as i drive home something unusual with my unit. it became lively, shifts at 2k rpm & the stopping ability was way way better than before.[emoji15] spent p2247.06 share ko lang.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    So chief, it is good to hear that the issue is somewhat resolved?btw during the test drive are the changes already experienced or nun kyo na ang gumagamit? Does it mean wala sila root cause analysis?

Sent from my Lenovo PB1-770M using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by direk View Post
    hi cb. hindi ka maluwag ung pagkakabalik mo ng sockets so tendency it overheated kaya nasunog?

on an another note. i had my unit serviced at suzuki commonwealth last saturday for 1k or 1 month pms. with only 652 clicks on the odo. i made an appointment the day before just to make sure i have a slot on the specific chosen time. i arrived 1pm, handed over my service manual to the sa and waited for the quotation. lo and behold it took more than an hour before my car was brought to the service area. [emoji19] sanay ako na may appointment with my other car brands kaya pagdating ko gagawin na kaagad 'yong sasakyan. pero sa branch na eto it took awhile bago gawin ang unit ko, kung hindi ko pa kinausap 'yong sa. [emoji19] also the dealership's air conditioning units are not working kaya sobrang init, mas presko pa sa labas kaysa loob [emoji33]. you can view the servicing of your unit, however, i didn't bother & attempt to go to the service bay. i complaint the poor braking or stopping as well as delayed in shifting. i joined the road test and the mechanic told me that nothing's wrong with my unit "sir normal lang yan sa jimny..as i drive home something unusual with my unit. it became lively, shifts at 2k rpm & the stopping ability was way way better than before.[emoji15] spent p2247.06 share ko lang.

direk, if loose connection ba ng sockets magiinit din? parang hindi naman loose connection nung kinabit ko.

as for casa, lipat ka na sa ibang casa. marami na akong narinig na bad reviews sa commonwealth.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    cb. yes, tendency umiinit pag naglo loose. or baka that time hindi mo nai push ng maigi ung sockets.
    yeah. i'll have my next pms in east ave. just near my office. thanks for the heads up..

Suzuki JIMNY [merged threads]