Jimny JLX A/T 1300cc
    10.2 kms/liter city, 11kpl highway
    Pirelli Scorpion ATR 205/70/15 tires
    Two Thule bike racks.
    Using havoline 5w30 synthetic motor oil
    Petron Unleaded 93 fuel

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    hiyee! newbie here..too bad i din't join this network kagad.. anyway i own a vitara for about a year n a half now.. (which i'm now selling) can anyone tell me how to check fuel consumption in the most simplest terms? and how to make tipid? i don't mean to sound stupid..but ok..i reall don't know much about cars..all i know is how to drive..hahaha

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by steven View Post
    hiyee! newbie here..too bad i din't join this network kagad.. anyway i own a vitara for about a year n a half now.. (which i'm now selling) can anyone tell me how to check fuel consumption in the most simplest terms? and how to make tipid? i don't mean to sound stupid..but ok..i reall don't know much about cars..all i know is how to drive..hahaha
    punuin nyo po yung tank nyo, ako, hanggang kita ko na yung fuel sa neck nung lagayan ng fuel. i set ang trip meter sa zero at umandar. pag feel mo na magpakarga, tingnan mo kung ilang km ang tinakbo. pakarga ka ulit up to the neck, yung halos puno na. ilang liters ang kinarga mo? check mo yung screen sa pump.

kms na tinakbo divided by pinakarga mo = consumption, km per liter

do this when you do city driving. do this again when doing highway driving, you'll see the difference.

Then, share mo ang consumption ng Vitara mo :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by trist323 View Post
    punuin nyo po yung tank nyo, ako, hanggang kita ko na yung fuel sa neck nung lagayan ng fuel. i set ang trip meter sa zero at umandar. pag feel mo na magpakarga, tingnan mo kung ilang km ang tinakbo. pakarga ka ulit up to the neck, yung halos puno na. ilang liters ang kinarga mo? check mo yung screen sa pump.

kms na tinakbo divided by pinakarga mo = consumption, km per liter

do this when you do city driving. do this again when doing highway driving, you'll see the difference.

Then, share mo ang consumption ng Vitara mo :D

ok thanks po..well..one more thing though..or make that two kase my vitara has this uhm o/d light thing..sa me stick nya..then meron din syang p tska n..i don't know what are those for..me kinalaman ba sya sa pagconsume ng gas? omg i really don't know..

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Hello guys. Kumusta? Im new here. I just got my wife a silver suzuki alto last Nov 6, 2008. It runs great. But I've been hearing of the GREAT FUEL CONSUMPTION and I'm just not getting it. we average 11km/l in city and 16km/l in hiway driving. Our speed is about 60-85km/h lang. I envy those owners with 17kml/25kml consumption (or so they say). The suzuki service center here in Legazpi City, Albay (joint with Nissan) says there's nothing wrong with our car and its like that talaga. After about 2days driving from nov6, I noticed a downward low pitch during semi-hard braking (even if gears not engaged) coming from the rear, and I think I noticed the fuel consumption felt worst after that. I gas up by full-tank the alto and getting the odometer reading, then on my next full-tank, I get the difference of the new/old odometer reading and divide the liters filled-up (just as this thread states). Can anyone help me with getting more mileage off our alto?? Would changing to a fully-synthetic oil (eg Mobil 1 etc) help significantly?? Thanks..... it would be great if you guys can YM me at royal_quest_tours*yahoo.com, or text me at 0918-2811211. I really disappointed with the this tlg. Thanks again

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    By the way guys, can anyone tell me where's the best place to buy a regular (not a premium type) roofrack as well as roofrails, for the suzuki alto? Is the clip-on type better or the drilled-type roofrack? How much would it roughly be? We plan to get one when we go to Manila this 3rd or 4th week december eh.

How about a brand-new Rim 13 mag wheels, the 5spoke kind. They have the swirl-type spoke here from the old honda civic (rim 13 also) selling for P5,500 (4pcs na) eh....2nd hand of course. They will polish it up and beef it up , to looking near brand-new status pa. A silverwind brand 5spoke brand new rim13 mags here costs P10,800 eh. But I was told I can get brand new rim13 mags in manila for a much cheaper price. Kaya If you know of such, pls tell me.

Thanks

P.S.

By the way, I added 2 more standard speakers to the back doors plus I'm installing an 8" konzert subwoofer to the back boot cover and a regular 1,000watts (i think) amplifier to our alto. I want that deep bass sound on it. Heck, even my 3 girls are waiting for that awesome bass!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    mukhang natatakot ako kumuha ng swift ah, wala man lang nagpost ng FC ng swift dito..

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    mukhang natatakot ako kumuha ng swift ah, wala man lang nagpost ng FC ng swift dito..
    hi guys! newbie here!! * actor21
    bro regarding sa swift FC, one of my friend says its realy matipid and kung sa hataw ng swift its realy the best.. he buy his swift last year lang and ok na ok sa kanya. . regarding naman sa FC its depends on how you drive eh,, if you need help para maka pagdecide ka, you can call one of my friend his NO. is [SIZE=3]0906-556-7825 / 0922-831-0143[/SIZE].. i hope he can help you! btw his name is SON.
    hope you enjoy your suzuki cars!!!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Coņo View Post
    hi guys! newbie here!! * actor21
    bro regarding sa swift FC, one of my friend says its realy matipid and kung sa hataw ng swift its realy the best.. he buy his swift last year lang and ok na ok sa kanya. . regarding naman sa FC its depends on how you drive eh,, if you need help para maka pagdecide ka, you can call one of my friend his NO. is [SIZE=3]0906-556-7825 / 0922-831-0143[/SIZE].. i hope he can help you! btw his name is SON.
    hope you enjoy your suzuki cars!!!
    *mr cono AND actor21
    i agree with u sir. vvt kasi ang swift aside from being lightweight and having a small engine. maganda ang power to weight ratio nya. matipid pero the speed and power sa hatak is never compromised.i used to work for suzuki and im a friend of son. actually hes my contact agent now for suzuki . he is one of my contact agents that i have of every suzuki dealer, who most of the time gives the best bid to me for my suzuki clients as a car broker(hence the name autobroker360)hes a good guy. very accommodating and professional. most of the time nga sa kanya ko na talaga kinukuha units for my clients after ko mabigyan ng very low rates ung client lalo na pag ako na ang naghaggle sa kanya kasi alam ko kung hanggang saan pwede hehe. for discounts u can count on him. but for rates you can count on me hehe. kiddin. anyways if i could be of service feel free to contact me at 09239798596 free of charge and ill introduce you to son of suzuki or you may contact din son of suzuki yourself sir actor21 if you want. mabait yun.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by autobroker360 View Post
    *mr cono AND actor21
    i agree with u sir. vvt kasi ang swift aside from being lightweight and having a small engine. maganda ang power to weight ratio nya. matipid pero the speed and power sa hatak is never compromised.i used to work for suzuki and im a friend of son. actually hes my contact agent now for suzuki . he is one of my contact agents that i have of every suzuki dealer, who most of the time gives the best bid to me for my suzuki clients as a car broker(hence the name autobroker360)hes a good guy. very accommodating and professional. most of the time nga sa kanya ko na talaga kinukuha units for my clients after ko mabigyan ng very low rates ung client lalo na pag ako na ang naghaggle sa kanya kasi alam ko kung hanggang saan pwede hehe. for discounts u can count on him. but for rates you can count on me hehe. kiddin. anyways if i could be of service feel free to contact me at 09239798596 free of charge and ill introduce you to son of suzuki or you may contact din son of suzuki yourself sir actor21 if you want. mabait yun.

Guy its was a disaster.. I was set to get (note: get means kukuhain ko na sa casa kase approve na lahat)..a swift from Suzuki Balintawak..last holy thursday my family (me, wife and 2 kids) went to suzuki to finalize the deal.. and to check if my kids would be comfortable on the back seat of the car. I was getting an AT swift Tangerine (parang orange)..

and all is set, GE Bank approve my loan...and we agreed on a certain downpayment and monthly amortization..april 14, they'll release my new car and i was excited.. I already got the money for DP...

downpayment is 120k all in
    monthly would be 13,700 for 59mos.

GE Bank called me and thanked me for getting my car loan with them, and told me that my monthly would be 15,700 for 60 months and that the downpayment was 150k..

i was shock, i called suzuki balintawak (Mathew the sales supoervisor) and calmly told me to relax that everything was okay and that it's a gentleman's agreement that i would indeed pay 120k dp and 13,700 for 59mos..

so okay na..monday * around 5:30PM (remember guys tuesday 10AM ko kukuhain sa kanila ang swift)...Mathew called me and told me that indeed there was a mistake that the price was not what he told me...

I was so mad...buti nalang inabutan nya pa ako sa office..papano kung naka uwi na ako?and dumeretso na kami kinabukasan sa suzuki balintawak kasama family ko?

pasenya na mga GUYS..sobrang OT pero iwasan nyo makipag deal or dapat in plain black in white pag makikipag deal kayo kay suzuki balintawak.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Suzuki Fuel Consumption Database