Banawe Boys
    Car charger
    "Syet Asan parking ticket ko?"
    120kph
    Potholes
    Humps
    Rude Security guards (mga subdivision)

and

Conributor ka nadin sa Air pollution:P(besides ur fart)

:lol:

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Guys,

First of all I would like to say HI to all the tsikoteers! I'm new here.

Guys I need some help.

Are there any Suzuki Esteem Owners out there? I am thinking of setting-up my daily driver aestetically and zoom-zoom wise. Are there any shops which you guys could recommend? And may USDM and JDM set-up din ba ang suzuki esteem?? May club din ba for this kinda car make?

Thanks thanks!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    welcome here dude!

hmm..
    i dont know kung merun suzuki club pero you could ask here your questions.. pero sorry wala kao ala msa suzuki.hehehe

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Thanks Odel,

guys...need help here

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hmmm.. kugn ako. mags muna then lowered..

family car ba?.heheh

6. Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Bought a 2nd hand 2k esteem. Already got some minor problems fixed, but still need to get some work done on it; mostly body work. There is some rattle probably caused by the large number of accessories installed by the previous owner. Also the ac doesnt seem to be powerful enough to cool the entire car; the rear seats take a long time to get cold. The front passenger power window seems to be misaligned, leaving a gap when closed. Any reccomendations on what to do and where to get it done? I already had it done by pilhino, but they didnt do the job well.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2002
    :confused:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2002
    would like to know how people feel about the a/c of the esteem? is it normal to need to have it on the third fan setting para lang lumamig? Parang walang aircon pag hindi lakasan ang fan, and it takes quite a while for the rear seats to cool. is this normal, or kelangan na patignan ang a/c?

ty.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Poor a/c performance is one thing I despise about Suzukis. The a/c is not as cold as compared to Toyota or Honda, even Mitsubishi.

Maybe its time to have your a/c checked siguro. I highly recommend Mang Mario sa may Bagong Bantay at the back of SM City. I'm sure you've seen several posts around sa forum about him. Do a search nalang. Highly recommended by tsikot peeps including me :-)

10. Join Date
    Sep 2002
    i see. thanks for the tip. if the ac is still performing poorly after mang mario, what can you suggest?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Suzuki Esteem Wagon [Merged]