New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 591 of 632 FirstFirst ... 491541581587588589590591592593594595601 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,910 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    178
    #5901
    Quote Originally Posted by kentoi View Post
    hi guys ertiga gl manual owner from cebu.question sa aircon kasi sumtyms meron mapanghi na amoy lumabas sa aircon sem din ang problem ng kaibigan ko with the sem unit.nag 1st 1k pms ako last dec 29 2017.and lastly ok lang ba f mag lagay ako ng roofrail ang unit ko kaso drill type lang available.sabi ng shop mas safe daw ang drill type. tnx mga ka ertigans
    Wouldn't suggest drill type roofrail. Might have some water leaks in the long run. But, it's your car. Your call.

  2. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1
    #5902
    Newbie here, first time ko bibili ng brandnew na sasakyan suzuki ertiga AT or MT, newbie question: gusto lang po malaman kung san ako mas makakamura sa agent o direct na sa bangko? im from calamba , laguna.. tnx in advance sa sasagot..

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    44
    #5903
    You can go directly to a dealership&they will contact banks who can offer you terms depending on your credit worthiness. Halos same na siste sa bank o sa casa, my regular freebies pa sa casa&extra freebies depende sa agent. Visit/contact at least 3 different agents & try to get the best deals, pg labanin mo sila kng ano best n offer nila. Check mo autodeal.com, google mo po suzuki carmona, suzuki calamba

    Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,209
    #5904
    DO NOT go to an agent ... go directly to the bank, they offer lower interest rates ... agent will be much more expensive ... really expensive ...

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    44
    #5905
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    DO NOT go to an agent ... go directly to the bank, they offer lower interest rates ... agent will be much more expensive ... really expensive ...
    That is if you will pay thru installment. The best way is to ask for quotes from both; thru agents and the banks, cash and installment basis. There are agents/dealerships who offer rates at par w banks to increase sales specially w the new excise tax in effect.

    Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    118
    #5906
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyroses View Post
    Newbie here, first time ko bibili ng brandnew na sasakyan suzuki ertiga AT or MT, newbie question: gusto lang po malaman kung san ako mas makakamura sa agent o direct na sa bangko? im from calamba , laguna.. tnx in advance sa sasagot..
    Try to get computations both from agents and from the bank directly, then compare. Keep in mind to add everything up (chattel mortgage, etc.) to see the total cost.

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,128
    #5907
    Quote Originally Posted by nasa.jpl View Post
    Try to get computations both from agents and from the bank directly, then compare. Keep in mind to add everything up (chattel mortgage, etc.) to see the total cost.
    do not forget the get-out-of-mortgage fee. it can get quite... considerable.

  8. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1
    #5908
    Newbie po ako... Tanong lng kung ano po yung magandang gamitin para seat cover ng Ertiga GL MT. Saan po kaya ito mabibili at magkano po kaya? Taga Zamboanga Del Sur po ako..

  9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    605
    #5909
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ-Boy View Post
    Newbie po ako... Tanong lng kung ano po yung magandang gamitin para seat cover ng Ertiga GL MT. Saan po kaya ito mabibili at magkano po kaya? Taga Zamboanga Del Sur po ako..
    Hello po..welcome and hope na maenjoy mo si Erti hehehe...regarding sa seat cover, marami pong nag ooffer online and shipping ang option mo, dyan sa area nyo, di ako sure..

    meron din po partner ang Club Ertiga, and may discount mga members..kindly search na lang po sa FB yung Club ertiga Philippines, nasa for sale section...hth

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,128
    #5910
    Quote Originally Posted by buraot View Post
    Hello po..welcome and hope na maenjoy mo si Erti hehehe...regarding sa seat cover, marami pong nag ooffer online and shipping ang option mo, dyan sa area nyo, di ako sure..

    meron din po partner ang Club Ertiga, and may discount mga members..kindly search na lang po sa FB yung Club ertiga Philippines, nasa for sale section...hth
    is there a particular brand or fabric type, that we should avoid or favor?

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV