New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 575 of 630 FirstFirst ... 475525565571572573574575576577578579585625 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 6291
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,773
    #5741
    Quote Originally Posted by nhaZ View Post
    Good day to all,


    I'm planning to buy this unit but I can't decide which branches of Suzuki and what insurance company's are the best. Any suggestions are welcome and well appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    Try Manila Bay and Shaw...

    You can also contact Mary Tan who is active in this board

    Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 4 using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,650
    #5742
    Quote Originally Posted by Snipe2314 View Post
    Good day everyone, I would like to ask if where can we buy a center console armrest for the ertiga?
    I bought mine online from eBay.in for around PhP2k, including shipping, around 2 years ago.

  3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    605
    #5743
    Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post
    I bought mine online from eBay.in for around PhP2k, including shipping, around 2 years ago.
    may mga local re-sellers na din sir now, and price ranges from 2.8k to 3.5k...

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    178
    #5744
    Hi Guys, Probably i'm one of the 1st few owners of Ertiga here. Mines out of warranty. Just to share few things what I've done with the car.

    a. Change oil and oil filter - DIY based on specs on the manual 5w-30; but dut to unavailability of this oil moved to 5w-40 fully synth. Oil filter is ready available on your local hardware stores.
    b. Brake Pads - Had to service this on your local gasoline station PHP400 labor. Some will charge you 350 per set on labor like Servitek. About the brake pads. We brought the car to supplier to look for a pads that will fit. We uses Bendix Ceramic Technology pads, with "for" mazda 2 or ford fiesta. So you guys will know what brake pads to be used. Haven't resurfaced my rotors. Relatively new.
    c. Had the gear oil checked. And it was still fine. So no need.

    Car is at 21,000 kilometers of 3 years usage.

    Haven't modified as planned, like having a central lock and keyless entry. Maintenance first. Thank you.
    Last edited by King_Louis; September 4th, 2017 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Bullets.

  5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    605
    #5745
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Louis View Post
    Hi Guys, Probably i'm one of the 1st few owners of Ertiga here. Mines out of warranty. Just to share few things what I've done with the car.

    a. Change oil and oil filter - DIY based on specs on the manual 5w-30; but dut to unavailability of this oil moved to 5w-40 fully synth. Oil filter is ready available on your local hardware stores.
    b. Brake Pads - Had to service this on your local gasoline station PHP400 labor. Some will charge you 350 per set on labor like Servitek. About the brake pads. We brought the car to supplier to look for a pads that will fit. We uses Bendix Ceramic Technology pads, with "for" mazda 2 or ford fiesta. So you guys will know what brake pads to be used. Haven't resurfaced my rotors. Relatively new.
    c. Had the gear oil checked. And it was still fine. So no need.

    Car is at 21,000 kilometers of 3 years usage.

    Haven't modified as planned, like having a central lock and keyless entry. Maintenance first. Thank you.

    Thanks for sharing..i assume for three years, no major problem(s) encountered, right? good to hear that..also i know somebody who had an odometer reading of more than 70k now and his ertiga's still on its tip-top condition...mine's on its 4 month and very satisfied with its performance...ika nga nila, "sulit talaga"

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,808
    #5746
    Quote Originally Posted by buraot View Post
    Thanks for sharing..i assume for three years, no major problem(s) encountered, right? good to hear that..also i know somebody who had an odometer reading of more than 70k now and his ertiga's still on its tip-top condition...mine's on its 4 month and very satisfied with its performance...ika nga nila, "sulit talaga"

    ok naman pala ertiga? no major issues? baka mas reliable pa ito kesa Ecosport

    i like the way Ertiga looks. para lang big hatchback

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    178
    #5747
    Quote Originally Posted by buraot View Post
    Thanks for sharing..i assume for three years, no major problem(s) encountered, right? good to hear that..also i know somebody who had an odometer reading of more than 70k now and his ertiga's still on its tip-top condition...mine's on its 4 month and very satisfied with its performance...ika nga nila, "sulit talaga"
    Yeah! don't have any major issue with the ride for 3 years ownership. The only issue i encountered before is the shift cable linkage. And it's an easy fix, was able to fix it myself but since it's under warranty had it replaced with the dealer. They replaced the whole cable.

  8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    605
    #5748
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    ok naman pala ertiga? no major issues? baka mas reliable pa ito kesa Ecosport

    i like the way Ertiga looks. para lang big hatchback
    Sorry, cannot comment on ecosport since i didn't have the opportunity to test drive one..what i was able to test drive was the avanza..and obviously, i chose ertiga... btw sir, i encourage you to join the Ertiga group in FB to meet other ertiga owners...


    Quote Originally Posted by King_Louis View Post
    Yeah! don't have any major issue with the ride for 3 years ownership. The only issue i encountered before is the shift cable linkage. And it's an easy fix, was able to fix it myself but since it's under warranty had it replaced with the dealer. They replaced the whole cable.
    yeah, i read from FB group about that issue and casa were able to fixed it...btw sir, were you a member of the Ertiga group in FB?

  9. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,808
    #5749
    Quote Originally Posted by buraot View Post
    Sorry, cannot comment on ecosport since i didn't have the opportunity to test drive one..what i was able to test drive was the avanza..and obviously, i chose ertiga... btw sir, i encourage you to join the Ertiga group in FB to meet other ertiga owners...


    will do!

    btw i checked out the Ertiga at the mall. then i folded 2nd and 3rd rows. flat na rin. i'm starting to like the Ertiga. it also feels wider than Mobilio


  10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    605
    #5750
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    will do!

    btw i checked out the Ertiga at the mall. then i folded 2nd and 3rd rows. flat na rin. i'm starting to like the Ertiga. it also feels wider than Mobilio


    yes sir spacious si ertiga esp. when those 2 rows were folded...another advantage of ertiga is the 50/50 split folding in the 3rd row...cannot comment on mobilio though, wala kasing test drive si honda mobilio nun nag visit ako sa dealer...

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV