New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 550 of 632 FirstFirst ... 450500540546547548549550551552553554560600 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,500 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,097
    #5491
    Quote Originally Posted by advil View Post
    Guys 1 year lang validity ng drivers license ko. Di ba dapat 3 years?
    the philippine driver's license issued by the LTO has a 3 year lifespan.
    the philippine international driving permit issued by the automobile association of the philippines, has a 1 year lifespan.
    what do you have, po?

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    57
    #5492
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the philippine driver's license issued by the LTO has a 3 year lifespan.
    the philippine international driving permit issued by the automobile association of the philippines, has a 1 year lifespan.
    what do you have, po?
    OT: correct me if i'm wrong. Pwede po gamitin ang canadian license jan sa pinas for 90 days di po ba?

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    27
    #5493
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the philippine driver's license issued by the LTO has a 3 year lifespan.
    the philippine international driving permit issued by the automobile association of the philippines, has a 1 year lifespan.
    what do you have, po?
    I have a phil driver license. I think LTO made a mistake in printing the expiry date. Mapapalitan pa kaya or mag renew na lang ako pag malapit na mag expire this year?

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    576
    #5494
    Quote Originally Posted by advil View Post
    I have a phil driver license. I think LTO made a mistake in printing the expiry date. Mapapalitan pa kaya or mag renew na lang ako pag malapit na mag expire this year?
    Maybe you can go back to LTO and inquire bakit 1 year lang yung validity and they can explain or typo error lang talaga?

  5. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3
    #5495
    Hi ertigans, after reading this thread from page 1 up to now 500+ pages, I am decided I want to be an Ertiga GL owner. I just want to share the deal from my SA.
    dp 58k
    monthly 15529
    Al in:
    Lto 3yrs,1yr comp insurance, chattel, tint, set cover, matting.

    What do you think guys, Is this already a good deal? Or should I haggle for more freebies? And ano kayo yun pwede ko pa ipadagdag?

    Btw, I am from bacolod, negros occidental but the deal above is from iloilo dealer. Mas mura kasi compare sa bacolod dealer. Pwede pa rin ba PMS ko sa bacolod kahit sa iloilo ako kumuha ng unit? At free pa rin ba ang labor at oil filter sa 1st and 2nd PMS.

    I hope someone can clarify my concerns especially sa mga provincial dealer nakakuha. Thanks and God Bless to all.

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3
    #5496
    Ertiga owner, as per the owner manual, engine oil and filter to replace on the 12months or 10k km (whichever comes first). Bakit sa mga nabasa ko dito pinapalitan na ng casa ang oil at filter during 1st PMS. Tama lg ba na sundin ang PMS interval sa manual or may ibang sinusunod ang casa?

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    576
    #5497
    I suggest sir taasan mo ang DP. Mas ok magbayad ng mas maliit na monthly amortization.

    Pwede ka naman sa ibang casa magpa-PMS, just always bring your warranty booklet.

    Quote Originally Posted by jror View Post
    Hi ertigans, after reading this thread from page 1 up to now 500+ pages, I am decided I want to be an Ertiga GL owner. I just want to share the deal from my SA.
    dp 58k
    monthly 15529
    Al in:
    Lto 3yrs,1yr comp insurance, chattel, tint, set cover, matting.

    What do you think guys, Is this already a good deal? Or should I haggle for more freebies? And ano kayo yun pwede ko pa ipadagdag?

    Btw, I am from bacolod, negros occidental but the deal above is from iloilo dealer. Mas mura kasi compare sa bacolod dealer. Pwede pa rin ba PMS ko sa bacolod kahit sa iloilo ako kumuha ng unit? At free pa rin ba ang labor at oil filter sa 1st and 2nd PMS.

    I hope someone can clarify my concerns especially sa mga provincial dealer nakakuha. Thanks and God Bless to all.

  8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    576
    #5498
    sa 1st or 1k PMS sir, oil change talaga dapat to remove yung mga sludge. then next PMS will be 5000 km or 5 months (please verify with your casa) whichever comes first if mineral/ordinary oil ang gamit.

    kung fully synthetic ang oil, pwede ka na every 10k kms or 10 months (please verify this again) whichever comes first.

    Quote Originally Posted by jror View Post
    Ertiga owner, as per the owner manual, engine oil and filter to replace on the 12months or 10k km (whichever comes first). Bakit sa mga nabasa ko dito pinapalitan na ng casa ang oil at filter during 1st PMS. Tama lg ba na sundin ang PMS interval sa manual or may ibang sinusunod ang casa?

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    26,679
    #5499
    Quote Originally Posted by skyglider View Post
    sa 1st or 1k PMS sir, oil change talaga dapat to remove yung mga sludge. .
    Sludge formation agad? The factory oil they use is FS...

    Sludge formation takes time...

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    2
    #5500
    Mga Boss tanong lng po kasi m planning to get suzuki ertiga gl model manual...concern ako sa FC. Can u post some FC on plainly city driving nd plainly highway driving. Ty po mga boss. Godbless.

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV