New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 600 of 632 FirstFirst ... 500550590596597598599600601602603604610 ... LastLast
Results 5,991 to 6,000 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    11
    #5991
    Hi Sirs,

    Does anyone here already changed their Automatic Transaxle Fluid(ATF)?

    Im just wondering if I can have this done outside casa, ever since kasi I'm just doing my pms sa suking Shell Station. But for my 40k pms, planning to have it serviced by Motech. And if it's okay to use another brand of ATF? Medyo pricey kasi ang ATF sa suzuki (around Php 1,200+ per liter).

    And last question, regarding ATF pa rin, when is the right time to change? If I were to follow the manual, it says replace every 30k kms under severe driving conditions. But for normal usage, it says every 165k kms. My ertiga is just 1 year and 3 mos old and odo is around 38k++ kms.

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    26,683
    #5992
    Quote Originally Posted by FamiliaGuy View Post
    Hi Sirs,

    Does anyone here already changed their Automatic Transaxle Fluid(ATF)?

    Im just wondering if I can have this done outside casa, ever since kasi I'm just doing my pms sa suking Shell Station. But for my 40k pms, planning to have it serviced by Motech. And if it's okay to use another brand of ATF? Medyo pricey kasi ang ATF sa suzuki (around Php 1,200+ per liter).

    And last question, regarding ATF pa rin, when is the right time to change? If I were to follow the manual, it says replace every 30k kms under severe driving conditions. But for normal usage, it says every 165k kms. My ertiga is just 1 year and 3 mos old and is currently * 38k++ kms.
    what does the manual say?

    imo its an aisin 4sp transmission. toyota type ws will work. basic drain and fill lng siguro.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    11
    #5993
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    what does the manual say?

    imo its an aisin 4sp transmission. toyota type ws will work. basic drain and fill lng siguro.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Manual is recommending SUZUKI ATF AW-1, been trying to google any other brand with the same specs but can't find any.

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,590
    #5994
    Quote Originally Posted by FamiliaGuy View Post
    Manual is recommending SUZUKI ATF AW-1, been trying to google any other brand with the same specs but can't find any.
    It may be better to stick with the stock Suzuki ATF AW-1 just to be sure. Matagal naman ang drain intervals kung sakali.

  5. Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    11
    #5995
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    It may be better to stick with the stock Suzuki ATF AW-1 just to be sure. Matagal naman ang drain intervals kung sakali.
    That seems to be my only option right now, thanks for the input gents!..

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,590
    #5996
    You may want to check a replacement brake disc pads for the Ertiga:

    Bendix DB1941 GCT Brake Pad Set | Automotive Superstore

    I think this is readily available naman.


  7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    26,683
    #5997
    Quote Originally Posted by FamiliaGuy View Post
    Manual is recommending SUZUKI ATF AW-1, been trying to google any other brand with the same specs but can't find any.
    pic of this page?

    it's an Aisin transmission. even cheap type iv or ws from Toyota will work..

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,590
    #5998
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    pic of this page?

    it's an Aisin transmission. even cheap type iv or ws from Toyota will work..

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Suzuki ERTIGA Owner's Manual (Page 161 of 27)


  9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    26,683
    #5999
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    thanks


    Suzuki ATF AW-1

    AW means Aisin Warner...

    Toyota type-ws is the correct replacement...

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,590
    #6000
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    thanks


    Suzuki ATF AW-1

    AW means Aisin Warner...

    Toyota type-ws is the correct replacement...

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Thanks for this info good buddy.

    How can we ask for the specific Toyota WS ATF? Is there a viscosity grade for it for the Suzuki Ertiga?

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV