New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 461 of 632 FirstFirst ... 361411451457458459460461462463464465471511561 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,520
    #4601
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    Nope bro hindi sila pumapayag...

    Meron na sila dun Suzuki Oil na 5w30 which is a repackaged oil ng Total which costs less than 300 pesos per liter.

    Mapapamahal ka lang sa price ng pms depende kung saang dealership kasi may dinadagdag pa sila na additives which for me personally hindi pa kailangan kaya naghanap ako ng ibang dealership for pms
    Maraming salamat dude, malaking tulong sagot mo

    Looking back 5yrs ago i bought a 7 seater nissan grand livina for less than P1M. If i need to buy another 7 seather this is what i will buy

    So on to my final query, does the GL variant is priced competitively to a ballpark figure of P900thou?

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    608
    #4602
    750k lang ang ertiga gl at...so a lot less than 900k.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    26,678
    #4603
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    Maraming salamat dude, malaking tulong sagot mo

    Looking back 5yrs ago i bought a 7 seater nissan grand livina for less than P1M. If i need to buy another 7 seather this is what i will buy

    So on to my final query, does the GL variant is priced competitively to a ballpark figure of P900thou?
    The GL is discontinued I think because of the facelift version arriving in several months. The GLX might have huge discounts because of this.

    Fyi the GL variant is 752k. Its a bargain, but its not available anymore.

    Youre doing a fine research, all points noted hehehe. Especially the oil.

  4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,655
    #4604
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    Maraming salamat dude, malaking tulong sagot mo

    Looking back 5yrs ago i bought a 7 seater nissan grand livina for less than P1M. If i need to buy another 7 seather this is what i will buy

    So on to my final query, does the GL variant is priced competitively to a ballpark figure of P900thou?
    kahit glx pa kunin mo at magpalit ka ng mags, upgrade ng sounds and install ng video system pasok ka pa sa 900k

    afaik ang srp ay:
    glx a/t - 812k (less 35k pa nabigay sa akin)
    gl a/t - 752k (thouhg discountinued na)
    gl m/t - 712k (baka kayang 40k discount pa)

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,803
    #4605
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    Maraming salamat dude, malaking tulong sagot mo

    Looking back 5yrs ago i bought a 7 seater nissan grand livina for less than P1M. If i need to buy another 7 seather this is what i will buy

    So on to my final query, does the GL variant is priced competitively to a ballpark figure of P900thou?
    GL manual is 712 less 30k discount so lumabas sya at 682k.

    I haggle mo na lang freebies na include the keyless entry and your choice of tint. Kaya nila ibigay ang 3m magic tint depende na yan sa makakausap mo.

    Yung isang variant kasi na priced at 752 was discontinued dito sa atin kasi hindi maibenta ng dealers yung glx

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,803
    #4606
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    The GL is discontinued I think because of the facelift version arriving in several months. The GLX might have huge discounts because of this.

    Fyi the GL variant is 752k. Its a bargain, but its not available anymore.

    Youre doing a fine research, all points noted hehehe. Especially the oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post
    kahit glx pa kunin mo at magpalit ka ng mags, upgrade ng sounds and install ng video system pasok ka pa sa 900k

    afaik ang srp ay:
    glx a/t - 812k (less 35k pa nabigay sa akin)
    gl a/t - 752k (thouhg discountinued na)
    gl m/t - 712k (baka kayang 40k discount pa)
    Ditto... depende yan talaga sa dealer na makakausap mo kung ano available units na hawak nila.

    Happy hunting na lang

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,655
    #4607
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    saw on on EDSA yesterday; parang mababa yung ground clearance? Though the brochures say di dapat nagkakalayo w/ the toyota avanza
    according to specs found on the internet:

    ertiga - 185mm
    avanza - 200mm
    innova - 176mm
    mobilio - 189mm


    surprisingly, innova pa pinakamababa sa kanila.

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    26,678
    #4608
    Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post
    according to specs found on the internet:

    ertiga - 185mm
    avanza - 200mm
    innova - 176mm
    mobilio - 189mm


    surprisingly, innova pa pinakamababa sa kanila.
    It is using the low rider platform(4x2) of the hilux. Its official wading depth is 500mm.

    Im still searching for the wading depth of the ertiga. Does anybody know the official number?

    Ertiga air intake, meron na naka mod towards the grill?

  9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,397
    #4609
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Ertiga air intake, meron na naka mod towards the grill?
    Bro ano advantage pag toward the grill? Thanks

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    26,678
    #4610
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    Bro ano advantage pag toward the grill? Thanks
    Colder air bro. Instead of sucking warm air from the engine bay, it will suck the colder air in front.

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV