New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 375 of 629 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378379385425475 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 6284
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    39
    #3741
    if this is true. ende applicable un the higher the a/c temp eh the more efficient coz bad smell will come in s earthy. one problem w/ low temp a/c is the thermal shock. if you came from an 16degC a/c room then come out s labas say 30degC, your body can't tolerate the thermal shock therefore some pple feel sick (others need bimpo sa head nila when outside). 7degrees change in temp is ok. DoE is promoting 25degC a/c temp pra tipid. so if your inside a very cold earthy then parked & go outside noon time......cguro pde na s blue line pra close un air hot port (if true) taz not so cold kc itz uncomfortable.
    Quote Originally Posted by butchoi_oOo_ View Post
    totoo yan sir, the "thermostat" part ng aircon natin maybe actually an air port from the engine bay or other hot part sa car. basically umiit ang aircon dahil hinahalo ung hot air with the cold... and so on.
    so if u close this (todo sa blue region) close na rin un port na un

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    19
    #3742
    My tire pressure is always set to 32 front and 36-37 on rear wheels. No problem encountered loaded or not, contrary when the car was parked for almost a week the pressure went 28~29 on all wheels, one thing me and wify immediately noticed was the performance, "walang hatak", which seems logical kasi bumaba ung FC namin. Went to a gas station right away and have it 32F and 36-37R, after which the ride was smooth and FC improves dramatically. Maybe it was just our car pero Suzuki won't put a reco if it is not safe for sure.

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,530
    #3743
    Quote Originally Posted by dandang View Post
    Mga sir napagyan ko yung wiper washer reservoir ng engine coolant. Namali basa ko sa cover. Masama kaya ito? Or pabayaan ko na lang? Mga 200ml lang naman.
    if ako yan. i-flush ko na agad yung coolant system ko.

    masyado ako praning sa ganyan e.

  4. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    46
    #3744
    requesting to join the club in fb...

    kahapon, nabilhan narin ang unit ko ng pang maintenance, from microtex shampoo, nanoglos, nanosliq and bath and cleaning paraphernalia. pati mumurahing dust trap sa ace kahapon. nag-sale kasi ang ace at sm for smac. so nasa 19% off (10% ace, 10%smac) din sa purchases. all care of my lovely wife.

    pero ipapacarwash at wax ko muna tapos ako na bahala sa future cleaning

    collinite 845 nalang kulang para makumpleto ko na maintenance kit ko. hehehe
    san po pwedeng makabili ng collinite 845? ung malapit sa cavite or south area sana.

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,530
    #3745
    I read the Manual at ito ang sinasabi:

    Shift into “N” (Neutral) and depress the clutch pedal all the way to the floor. Hold the clutch pedal while starting the engine.
    Napa WTF ako dun sa underlined portion eh.

    Tama po ba yan?

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    Mga boss,

    Anong jumper cables ba dapat ang gamitin po? 200amp o 300amp?

    Any brand recommendation po?

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    19
    #3746
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    I read the Manual at ito ang sinasabi:



    Napa WTF ako dun sa underlined portion eh.

    Tama po ba yan?

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    Mga boss,

    Anong jumper cables ba dapat ang gamitin po? 200amp o 300amp?

    Any brand recommendation po?
    Hindi ko alam na nasa manual pala ito pero I read it somewhere else. This is what I do actually, not sure yet kung bakit pero if you parked your car on an inclined it's either you go reverse or first gear to be safe in case hand brake fails. Now if you already hard wired your habits by stepping on the clutch while starting the engine you won't stall by accident. I really hope meron pa ibang purpose ito.

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,636
    #3747
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    I read the Manual at ito ang sinasabi:



    Napa WTF ako dun sa underlined portion eh.

    Tama po ba yan?
    yup. i think it's both for safety (para hindi kumadyot) and less stress sa engine pagstart (para sure na naka disengage ang flywheel). sa vios nga you can't start the car unless you press the clutch.

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    6
    #3748
    Hi guys question lang po (dahil newbie sa car), 1 week na po Ertiga namin at madumi na agad dahil sa ulan at alikabok sa labas (wala pang car cover) nitong nagdaang araw. Paano ko po ba ito lilinisan at anu-ano po ang mga kailangan ko? O ipa-carwash ko na lang po? Saan kayo nakabili ng car cover at magkano?

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,530
    #3749
    Quote Originally Posted by UnscarreD1925 View Post
    Hindi ko alam na nasa manual pala ito pero I read it somewhere else. This is what I do actually, not sure yet kung bakit pero if you parked your car on an inclined it's either you go reverse or first gear to be safe in case hand brake fails. Now if you already hard wired your habits by stepping on the clutch while starting the engine you won't stall by accident. I really hope meron pa ibang purpose ito.
    Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post
    yup. i think it's both for safety (para hindi kumadyot) and less stress sa engine pagstart (para sure na naka disengage ang flywheel). sa vios nga you can't start the car unless you press the clutch.
    Maraming salamat mga boss :D

    I did some research and ito nakita ko: https://news.google.com/newspapers?n...3,839389&hl=en

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,530
    #3750
    Quote Originally Posted by esquorpeux View Post
    Hi guys question lang po (dahil newbie sa car), 1 week na po Ertiga namin at madumi na agad dahil sa ulan at alikabok sa labas (wala pang car cover) nitong nagdaang araw. Paano ko po ba ito lilinisan at anu-ano po ang mga kailangan ko? O ipa-carwash ko na lang po? Saan kayo nakabili ng car cover at magkano?
    http://tsikot.com/forums/auto-painti...tenance-77542/

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV