New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 19 of 629 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 6284
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,282
    #181
    Quote Originally Posted by fitdrive View Post
    No diesel? Then pass, if you ask me that's the only move Suzuki got to take if they still wanna have market presence here. Suzuki USA has already closed down

    Kinda what Mitsu did. Mitsu is dead in the States but bec of their workhorse diesels like Montero, L300, Adventure, that put them in #2. Here . But look at all their gasoline cars, the lancer is struggling, the ASX became novelty


    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    isama mo na ang fuzion

  2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    54
    #182
    Oo nga pala yung Wiper, thanks chief. I think the 60K difference is not justified but that's just me. I also noticed that the body frames in the engine bay are colored dark grey primer and not body color.

    True - the GL is the VFM variant in the Ertiga line-up. Unfortunately, the Missus will need the A/T variant so she can use it as coding car.

    Ground clearance is slightly higher than a sedan which is welcome plus the option for +2 seats if needed.

    The 3rd row headrests can be removed when folded flat. Doing so will give the 2nd row an additional 1-2inches rear slide to increase the 2nd row leg room. Problem is where to keep the beige headrests so that it stays neat .... hahaha

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,553
    #183
    for me ok na ang lower variant if you dont need to install alarm, central lock, fog etc. and if you are willing to void the warranty if ever you planned to have it installed outside casa.

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    22,710
    #184
    Launch done! Hope to have a launch article up on TGP by tomorrow.

    Didn't learn much new... and most people here know what I think, already.

    Juicy tidbit... a lot of Suzuki employees have actually put money down on the Ertiga. Those I've talked to say this is a first for the company... as they weren't this enthusiastic about the APV.

    Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

  5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    54
    #185
    *Niky,
    This is good news! So the employees trust their product. :D They were probably given special pricing to help promote their product...

    Speaking of pricing, I was trying to convert the price of the unit in India, Indonesia. The TOTL comes in at +89-230K more for the Philippine Market.

    GX A/T - IDR194,400,000 =Php723K
    Rupee 799,495 =Php582K (expected since its produced locally)

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    158
    #186
    i will be having mine inorder na sa casa maybe this week it will arrive na...grey metallic GLX...ang lki ng differnce nia sa avanza na mas mhal...but this complete features na xia..mganda pa ang FC...

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,553
    #187
    Quote Originally Posted by zendong View Post
    i will be having mine inorder na sa casa maybe this week it will arrive na...grey metallic GLX...ang lki ng differnce nia sa avanza na mas mhal...but this complete features na xia..mganda pa ang FC...
    san ka kumuha? kano discount mo? malaki ba price diff nito sa avanza?

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    158
    #188
    Quote Originally Posted by harold13 View Post
    san ka kumuha? kano discount mo? malaki ba price diff nito sa avanza?
    nakuha ko ung akin sa suzuki caloocan...nkaavaile ako ng early bird promo na 25k discount...ganda ng ertiga po tlga! anlayo sa avanza at innova...mdami wla ang avanza sa ertiga kya binenta ko ung avanza ko at bumili ako nitong ertiga...hehehe GLX

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    158
    #189
    try to open this one of top gear philippines....mdami tlga difference sa avanza at ertiga kya di ka lugi s ertiga....panalo tlga.....The new Suzuki Ertiga has landed | TopGear.com.ph

  10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    22,710
    #190
    Quote Originally Posted by hcubueno View Post
    *Niky,
    This is good news! So the employees trust their product. :D They were probably given special pricing to help promote their product...

    Speaking of pricing, I was trying to convert the price of the unit in India, Indonesia. The TOTL comes in at +89-230K more for the Philippine Market.

    GX A/T - IDR194,400,000 =Php723K
    Rupee 799,495 =Php582K (expected since its produced locally)
    Hard to compare, of course... we're not a major market for Suzuki so the pricing structure is much different.

    Also:

    The new Suzuki Ertiga has landed | TopGear.com.ph

    Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV