New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 632 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    Suzuki Ertiga (actual local unit) spotted.

https://www.facebook.com/AutoEncoreP...78053525649694

It seems to look better than both the Chevy Spin and Toyota Avanza.

Good job Suzuki!
    ganda ha meron na ba sa mga dealership?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    Suzuki Ertiga (actual local unit) spotted.

https://www.facebook.com/AutoEncoreP...78053525649694

It seems to look better than both the Chevy Spin and Toyota Avanza.

Good job Suzuki!
    I've seen and sat inside the Ertiga already (no test drives before the launching in July, though)... I think this one will actually give the Avanza a run for its money. At 600k, it's a steal... fantastic legroom in five-seater mode, good legroom in seven-seater mode, and the interior is decent enough, especially at the price.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I've seen and sat inside the Ertiga already (no test drives before the launching in July, though)... I think this one will actually give the Avanza a run for its money. At 600k, it's a steal... fantastic legroom in five-seater mode, good legroom in seven-seater mode, and the interior is decent enough, especially at the price.
    Niky, does the locally released GA variant have dual airconditioning? In India, the GA only has single a/c, similar to the base variant APV.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mpressor View Post
    Niky, does the locally released GA variant have dual airconditioning? In India, the GA only has single a/c, similar to the base variant APV.
    I believe it's single. Only had a brief time with the cars. Also, no headrests in 2nd and 3rd row. I was talking with the marketing guys... no headrests in the 3rd row might be okay with buyers, but the second row... that's iffy.

Still, I liked what I saw. Definitely a hell of a better deal than the Dzire, especially considering the increase in legroom! Can't wait to have a drive in one!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    was the interior beige sir?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Is this model being displayed already in Suzuki showrooms?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by harold13 View Post
    was the interior beige sir?
    Yup. It was.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Sa Suzuki Sucat may naka display na color red. Last week color white. Just waiting a text from SA to test drive hopefully this coming Saturday. As per SA they can give up to 30k discount plus free LTO.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Just saw this unit yesterday sa wheels e rod, the exterior looks nice, parang mahabang swift. Yung interior medyo-medyo, interior color is beige, and the build quality of the door panels are not that flush, may mga awang in between. Yung lang napansin ko. Pero I was really excited about this since last year pa. Medyo disappointed lang.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

10. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Sir any other disappointments aside from what you mentioned? Would you able to test drive the unit? Thanks

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV