New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 265 of 267 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267 LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 2666
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    On APV when CEL appears its the emission control failing(also written on the manuel), replacing 02 sensor should fix the problem. If your FC is going bad, that's another telltale sign of O2S failing.
    Yes we encountered the 02 sensor issue on my mom's 1st gen APV before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    That is the recommended oil grade for the apv [emoji846]

tt

Thanks sir...i just bought suzuki apv 2013...power windows on the passenger side cannot be controlled at the main driverside panel.any electrical recomendation kung san maipagawa?thanks..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by rvm519 View Post
    tt

Thanks sir...i just bought suzuki apv 2013...power windows on the passenger side cannot be controlled at the main driverside panel.any electrical recomendation kung san maipagawa?thanks..
    When I am in QC, I may go to Wizzard. Along Tomas Morato near E. Rod. [emoji108]

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    When I am in QC, I may go to Wizzard. Along Tomas Morato near E. Rod. [emoji108]

Thank you sir... appreciate it.
    One more..a mechanic said to me that 100k is the due time to replace the strainer of the auto transmission.but i read here its 30 to 40k kms.whats the truth?i have 50k odometer and my atf is still good color strawberry..thanks.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    One more..a mechanic said to me that 100k is the due time to replace the strainer of the auto transmission.but i read here its 30 to 40k kms.whats the truth?i have 50k odometer and my atf is still good color strawberry..thanks.
    i would follow what my owner's manual recommends.
    if it is not indicated, i would follow the casa's written recommendation.
    when in doubt, follow the shortest interval you came across.
    what i wouldn't follow, is "lifetime atf". there ain't no such thing.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    The owner’s manual will always be the boss [emoji846] drain and fill with the only recommended atf [emoji108]

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Peeps,

For the update, I cleaned the oxygen sensor with carb cleaner and instantly the check engine light is off.
    But after a couple of usage it turns on back again on the day I need to use it on a long drive, then after the drive turns on again. but when i finally came back home it turned off again and until now after many times of usage the check engine light is off. Now the unit is on hibernation again for 1 week, need to check again this coming weekend.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Keep us posted sir. Though I have this impression that the stock o2 sensor is really a faulty one.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Manual says 165k kms or 30k kms/24months on severe conditions almost same as lube of gearbox and final drive(150k kms). AT strainer can be cleaned, doing so you need to drop the pan. Just be very careful removing the pan, the corkboard seal is torqued evenly and lightly little mistake and it will leak fluid. If you plan to proceed opening the pan, might-as-well replace the strainer and gasket.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Hi APV fellows,

I have an APV 2011 Manual tranny. I noticed lately that it is belching white smoke intermitently. This happens during heavy traffic situations. Sometimes it spews the smoke sometimes nothing. What could be wrong with my APV?

Need your advise guys.

TIA

Suzuki APV [Merged Threads]