New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 217 of 267 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2666
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Hi! How often do you have your A/C serviced? And where?

My 2012 GA now gets flooded during long trips. Happened just twice, to and from CamSur. Didn't happen last year. Just this time. Is that part of the PMS done by the Casa? Is that part of the 3yr warranty?

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Hi!
    We own a new GA model. Question lang about tire pressure. Do you follow the printed tire pressure suggestion in the driver side for rear tire? It says 44psi. We only put 38 baka sobra masyado ung 44.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    I think pag loaded ata yan. I usually have 31 sa front then 36 sa likod.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Bought the air filter from Olympia and installed it myself. The mileage improved to over 6km/li.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Thanks Dexterity for the response.

6. Join Date
    May 2012
    Automatic Lana straker?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    medyo naging busy the last 3 weeks... oks na oks yung apv, pasig/nasugbu before holy week then pasig/baguio/la union ng holy week.

got about 11 km/liter pag long drive, and malakas ang hatak sa kennon road, did not even required me to change to d2.

anyway, my front shock mounts may need to be replaced real soon, medyo tumutunog na talaga..

may replacement ba for shock mount only? any compatible vehicle? ayoko palitan yung buong shock since maayos pa naman, yung shock mount lang ang problem.

TIA!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jyg1995 View Post
    Automatic Lana straker?
    JYG1995, matic ang ride ko. Roughly 10yrs old at 112,000km travelled.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by straker View Post
    Janus,

Pardon for my limited mech abilities, but what did you plugged in your ride?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Janus,

Pardon for my limited mech abilities, but what did you plugged in your ride?
    installed the following:

cold air intake
    oil catch tank
    custom stainless headers, piping and muffler

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Does anyone know where I can get a 2nd row bench for the SGX? Thinking of taking up the offer of someone selling the SGX (2012), but the SGX has captain's chairs. I need a bench.

Several questions: where can I get a 2nd row bench, and am I correct to assume that installation would be straightforward (meaning, meron na abang sa floor for a bench)?

Also, I plan to give the captain's chairs naman to one of my company cars, but it is a 2013 Suzuki GA model. (I would have swapped the captain's for the company car's bench, pero masyadong baduy (sorry!) yung vinyl upholstery ng seats).

Need ko kasi 8 people (captain's chairs = 7 seater na lang, eh). If I were buying brand new, I would have gotten the GLX model, but it's a 2nd hand SGX that's on offer...

Thanks!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Does anyone know where I can get a 2nd row bench for the SGX? Thinking of taking up the offer of someone selling the SGX (2012), but the SGX has captain's chairs. I need a bench.

Several questions: where can I get a 2nd row bench, and am I correct to assume that installation would be straightforward (meaning, meron na abang sa floor for a bench)?

Also, I plan to give the captain's chairs naman to one of my company cars, but it is a 2013 Suzuki GA model. (I would have swapped the captain's for the company car's bench, pero masyadong baduy (sorry!) yung vinyl upholstery ng seats).

Need ko kasi 8 people (captain's chairs = 7 seater na lang, eh). If I were buying brand new, I would have gotten the GLX model, but it's a 2nd hand SGX that's on offer...

Thanks!

Suzuki APV [Merged Threads]