New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 49 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by monhwan View Post
    You're welcome!

By this time, it is hard to compare the 91 octane fuel to the 95 octane fuel since this duration for the full tank has been mostly moderate to heavy traffic conditions. I am currently at almost half tank and noticeable around 15 kms less distance traveled than with the 95 octane fuel. We'll have the km/l result by next week.

High-speed drive observation:
    The GL AT variant has a 4-speed Auto transmission. At top gear (4th gear) and optimal rpm of 2000rpm, the speed is around 65-70 kph. I doubt it can get a good highway FC especially if you run faster than 70kph like 100kph speed limit straining the engine more at high rpms, plus the body lacking aerodynamics Unlike the Jazz/City (we have the city 1.5vtec cvt), at top gear (7th gear), the speed is around 85kph much more economical. We used our city to go to Baguio and I got a little over than 16km/l from Shell A. Bonifacio to Rosales Clean Fuel using Shell fuel save unleaded then 13km/l from Rosales to Baguio and back to Shell Angeles. We are 3 adults and 2 kids in the car and with luggage at the trunk.

The 1.5 is giving better figures than the old 1.3. That's good to know, thanks!....but FC will never be amongst the factors for opting a Jimny. I'd just drive & enjoy, sir. Being consumption-conscious can rub bits of fun off.[emoji4] Grats on grabbing 1![emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    The 1.5 is giving better figures than the old 1.3. That's good to know, thanks!....but FC will never be amongst the factors for opting a Jimny. I'd just drive & enjoy, sir. Being consumption-conscious can rub bits of fun off.[emoji4] Grats on grabbing 1![emoji106]

Thanks!

No, I'm just recording for my own data and to contribute to the group. I'm in no way hindering my driving style for FC

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Thanks!

No, I'm just recording for my own data and to contribute to the group. I'm in no way hindering my driving style for FC
    [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji4]

4. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Mga boss, update lang po... after 5 months of waiting, dumating na pala unit ko.

Last Friday ko nakuha, so far so good yung 1 week ko.

Muntik na akong kukuha ng Navara Black Edition instead hahahaha! Buti nalang dumating na din sa wakas!

Personal opinion ko so far is OK na OK sya for me. Better than I expected compared to the reviews and compared to the short test drive I did a few months back.

Been driving it for a week now within the city mostly and for me it is a (very) comfortable daily driver. Yes, high body roll is there, suspension is (very) soft, steering is lose (can't say the correct term - it's not heavy but parang hindi ganun ka precise) but of course let's not forget that this is an off-roader so I think expected na yun to some extent. It will never drive like a car because it is not a car. :D In fact, I had more fun driving this cutie than my Jazz, hahaha! I can drive carelessly on uneven paved roads without any "thug" unlike my Jazz that I really have to slow down.

Acceleration, yes, mabagal sya... again, expected since this is not a quick car and was never designed to be one. Cruising speed at 60 km/h is very comfortable for me. NVH at that speed is not far (in fact maybe the same) from my Jazz.

Fuel consumption, so far first full tank ko pa lang last Saturday, as per on-board computer, it's currently ticking at 10km/l average using Petron XCS. Cebu City ako and so far sa daily commute ko light to moderate traffic pa lang na experience ko since I normally report to work mid shift.

Bottomline, it was really worth the wait!! So glad I did. :D

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bim27142 View Post
    Mga boss, update lang po... after 5 months of waiting, dumating na pala unit ko.

Muntik na akong kukuha ng Navara Black Edition instead hahahaha! Buti nalang dumating na din sa wakas!

Personal opinion ko so far is OK na OK sya for me. Better than I expected compared to the reviews and compared to the short test drive I did a few months back.

Been driving it for a week now within the city mostly and for me it is a (very) comfortable daily driver. Yes, high body roll is there, suspension is (very) soft, steering is lose (can't say the correct term - it's not heavy but parang hindi ganun ka precise) but of course let's not forget that this is an off-roader so I think expected na yun to some extent. It will never drive like a car because it is not a car. :D In fact, I had more fun driving this cutie than my Jazz, hahaha! I can drive carelessly on uneven paved roads without any "thug" unlike my Jazz that I really have to slow down.

Acceleration, yes, mabagal sya... again, expected since this is not a quick car and was never designed to be one. Cruising speed at 60 km/h is very comfortable for me. NVH at that speed is not far (in fact maybe the same) from my Jazz.

Fuel consumption, so far first full tank ko pa lang last Saturday, as per on-board computer, it's currently ticking at 10km/l average using Petron XCS. Cebu City ako and so far sa daily commute ko light to moderate traffic pa lang na experience ko since I normally report to work mid shift.

Good for you. Makakapag pahinga na jazz nyo sa rough road.

What color?

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Apr 2019

Congrats, cheers! [emoji482]

Sent from my SM-A305GN using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Good for you. Makakapag pahinga na jazz nyo sa rough road.

What color?

Medium Gray boss GLX...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Congrats, cheers! [emoji482]

Salamat Sir!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Medium Gray boss GLX...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Salamat Sir!
    Post some pics too [emoji106]

9. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Post some pics too [emoji106]

Sure! I'll figure out first how to use Tapatalk hahaha!

Web version lang ako palagi kasi.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Sure! I'll figure out first how to use Tapatalk hahaha!

Web version lang ako palagi kasi.
    Upload the image on a hosting site.

Then use bb codes [!mg] insert link.jpg [/!mg] where ! is an i (eye).