New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 46 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by monhwan View Post
    Thanks! Oh so thats how it works [emoji16] The spare tire cover to follow.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Nooicceeee.. grats, sir.

Someday kapag may pang gastos na sa laruan[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    What is the required oil for the new engine?
    Any fc readings?

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    In the manual, the "preferred" oil is the 0w-30 this might be the fully synthetic ones, but the lower grade oils are also compatible like 5w-30, 10w-30, 15w-40, and 20w-40 within the range of freezing environment to tropical weather. The pms is scheduled at 1k or 1 month (optional oil change), 5k then every 5k or every 4 months which ever comes first This was explained to me by another staff maybe she's the customer service advisor. I told her that I think 4 months is too short for pms interval. She said it's a must for the 1st year then for the 2 yrs remaining warranty period they can accept every 6 months. Also since the LTO reg is late to be released so I will be usng the Jimny sparingly, they can accept the first 1k in 2 months not 1. Oh ok haha

The short drive from casa to my house with stop and go traffic around Banawe area says average of 5.6 km/l at the digital meter. I will observe this more.

Recommended fuel is unleaded RON91 or higher.

The audio system with a big touchscreen display (like an ipad mini I think), is easy to operate. It has a lot of functions BT, usb flash, usb ipod, aux jack, mini sd slot, FM/AM, no cd, the manual says can hook an AV connection like TV plus but should be connected at the back of the unit so needs disassembling. I've tried the radio and mini sd with mp3s works nice. The radio seeks fm stations fine with not much static, the mp3's plays well with big displays of the filename and tag if any. And there is also the offline Nav, another mini sd card slot for the maps was installed by the agent. I haven't tried much of this yet. I think this is not an Android platform which would have been better for internet connectivity. Well the nav would have been useless if you can use apps like waze and gmaps.

One con for me is the cabin light, it is positioned in front like the map lights and there is no rear cabin light, so it's a little dark when I open the boot while I was tinkering around the back this evening.

Then in the manual, the headlight, park light, signal lights, cabin lights have detailed instructions how to change them for the base model like I have. The GLX model with the LED headlights and other LED lights should be brought to the dealer when problems occur in the future, looks like source of hassles for the future.

Hope these infos will be useful for you guys. Cheers!

I bought in Lazada some rubber mats and the wheel nut tire lock with key for the spare.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    In the manual, the "preferred" oil is the 0w-30 this might be the fully synthetic ones, but the lower grade oils are also compatible like 5w-30, 10w-30, 15w-40, and 20w-40 within the range of freezing environment to tropical weather. The pms is scheduled at 1k or 1 month (optional oil change), 5k then every 5k or every 4 months which ever comes first This was explained to me by another staff maybe she's the customer service advisor. I told her that I think 4 months is too short for pms interval. She said it's a must for the 1st year then for the 2 yrs remaining warranty period they can accept every 6 months. Also since the LTO reg is late to be released so I will be usng the Jimny sparingly, they can accept the first 1k in 2 months not 1. Oh ok haha

The short drive from casa to my house with stop and go traffic around Banawe area says average of 5.6 km/l at the digital meter. I will observe this more.

Recommended fuel is unleaded RON91 or higher.

The audio system with a big touchscreen display (like an ipad mini I think), is easy to operate. It has a lot of functions BT, usb flash, usb ipod, aux jack, mini sd slot, FM/AM, no cd, the manual says can hook an AV connection like TV plus but should be connected at the back of the unit so needs disassembling. I've tried the radio and mini sd with mp3s works nice. The radio seeks fm stations fine with not much static, the mp3's plays well with big displays of the filename and tag if any. And there is also the offline Nav, another mini sd card slot for the maps was installed by the agent. I haven't tried much of this yet. I think this is not an Android platform which would have been better for internet connectivity. Well the nav would have been useless if you can use apps like waze and gmaps.

One con for me is the cabin light, it is positioned in front like the map lights and there is no rear cabin light, so it's a little dark when I open the boot while I was tinkering around the back this evening.

Then in the manual, the headlight, park light, signal lights, cabin lights have detailed instructions how to change them for the base model like I have. The GLX model with the LED headlights and other LED lights should be brought to the dealer when problems occur in the future, looks like source of hassles for the future.

Hope these infos will be useful for you guys. Cheers!

I bought in Lazada some rubber mats and the wheel nut tire lock with key for the spare.
    Thanks.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    GL ba yung sayo sir? I think GLX has the rear cabin light.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by aargh View Post
    GL ba yung sayo sir? I think GLX has the rear cabin light.
    Hi! Yes GL AT model, sayang hindi pa nila sinama yun.

Update on FC: I full tanked (auto stop) the Jimny today using Cleanfuel premium 95 octane, reset km/l meter and drove from West Ave. area to Diliman area with light to moderate traffic and moderate rains. The meter read 13.3 km/l. The first FC I reported yesterday is not accurate since I forgot to reset the meter getting it from the casa. Hopefully next week when I fill my tank again and compute the mileage manually to get a better idea of it's city driving FC.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    DAMD it!!![emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    DAMD it!!![emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    after looking at these pics, now my plans of getting a raptor is in peril.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Thank you Sir *monhwan for the shares, much appreciated!

Keep em commin!

Drool mode nalang muna kami dito, wala pa din daw GLX dumadating.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by bim27142 View Post
    Thank you Sir *monhwan for the shares, much appreciated!

Keep em commin!

Drool mode nalang muna kami dito, wala pa din daw GLX dumadating.
    You're welcome! 3 units lang daw na GLX ang dumating for this batch kaya I decided to go with the GL para makakuha na

10. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    You're welcome! 3 units lang daw na GLX ang dumating for this batch kaya I decided to go with the GL para makakuha na
    Napapaisip na nga din ako Boss eh na mag GL nalang... will try to wait for another month then I'll see...