New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 72 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Ganda ng Sierra version. I hope they offer the sierra version here and don't exceed the 1 million price tag.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Pass na kayo with this Jimny. The Indonesian version has been released

NO touchscreen, no Push Start. What a disappointment! This car has 20 year model release, or until 2039. Putsa pag di ka pa din naka push start or touchscreen sa panahon na yun, you are lliterally under the rock caveman type.. i wouldnt buy two versions of this even if they upgrade it within the 20 year period. Gusto ko one time bilihan
    Lang and keep this as one of my collection .. hayz buset

Group buy tayo OB direct from Japan. Ung sierra version dapat.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Touchscreen is usually the local distributor's option and sourced locally. So its still possible our variant may get touchscreen. Im ok with some compromises if it will help keep the costs down.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Pass na kayo with this Jimny. The Indonesian version has been released

NO touchscreen, no Push Start. What a disappointment! This car has 20 year model release, or until 2039. Putsa pag di ka pa din naka push start or touchscreen sa panahon na yun, you are lliterally under the rock caveman type.. i wouldnt buy two versions of this even if they upgrade it within the 20 year period. Gusto ko one time bilihan
    Lang and keep this as one of my collection .. hayz buset

As I commented earlier, entertainment systems in cars are usually sourced locally so whatever radio you see in other markets may or may not appear locally.

Sent from my P01MA using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Group buy tayo OB direct from Japan. Ung sierra version dapat.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    ikaw na lang dream. right handed yan eh di ako sanay

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    As I commented earlier, entertainment systems in cars are usually sourced locally so whatever radio you see in other markets may or may not appear locally.

Sent from my P01MA using Tapatalk
    pa Lada Niva effect etong Suzuki. of course parang classic rugged ek ekk pero tignan nyo naman Lada Niva since 1970s pa, ano kay ma-feel ng owner pag ganito sasakyan niya in 2019, look at interior uugh. without the push start and toucscreen, that new Jimny is just like buying a L300FB

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Any news kung kailan lalabas ito? Planning to buy one.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by monmendoza View Post
    Any news kung kailan lalabas ito? Planning to buy one.
    New Suzuki Jimny’s arrival in PH could be delayed | Visor PH

Matagal pa.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    kaya hinde nila ma-release yan coz of the Vitara. if the current Jimny is at 900K++, then factoring the newer body and that there should be a price increase with the newer model, papalo na ng 1.1M ang bago Jimny. but that could very well affect the sales of the current Vitara.

tapos eto problema, the Vitara is fully loaded with touchscreen, sensors, camera etc. how can they justify a 1.1M Jimny na barebones as was released in Indonesia na walang touchscreen nor push button . will the 4x4 be enough reason to price it at 1.1M. eh gas pa din yan eh, di naman diesel. nowadays, Filipino buyers buy 4x4 only if theyre diesel.

why? kaya nga hinde na mabile ang outgoing Jimny model, coz nobody in his right mind would get a 4x4 gasoline for mountain trekking sa mahal ng gasolina ngaun

at best the upcoming Jimny will be a city use and display use just like those owners of the FJ Cruiser

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007

at best the upcoming Jimny will be a city use and display use just like those owners of the FJ Cruiser
    This is what I'm planning. Its nice to have sa rainy season. Jimny should be priced below the Vitara. Now if they would be able to offer it with the touchscreen HU and start button (its a big possibility as current Suzuki PH models have them) and other safety features, then maybe its possible to price it the same as Vitara. Its 4x4 after all.