New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    salamat po sir kimot.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I just bought a suzuki swift for my son today. It will be delivered in 3 weeks time. I was given a P45K discount in Suzuki Commonwealth. Estimated additional expenses P4K for the back-up camera. P4K for the 3M tint , P2,600 for the 4 point back-up sensor and P1,800 for 3 years tpl. Libre iyong 3 years registration and tint kaya lang I decided to specify 3M tint kasi subok ko na ang 3M, mura tapos hinde nafafade.

My question is, Anybody else have reliability problems with their swift 1.2L? AT Ano ang common na sakit niya? Aside from Rack & Pinion steering? Replies will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I just bought a suzuki swift for my son today. It will be delivered in 3 weeks time. I was given a P45K discount in Suzuki Commonwealth. Estimated additional expenses P4K for the back-up camera. P4K for the 3M tint , P2,600 for the 4 point back-up sensor and P1,800 for 3 years tpl. Libre iyong 3 years registration and tint kaya lang I decided to specify 3M tint kasi subok ko na ang 3M, mura tapos hinde nafafade.

My question is, Anybody else have reliability problems with their swift 1.2L? AT Ano ang common na sakit niya? Aside from Rack & Pinion steering? Replies will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    My 2013 Jimny with 4,500 km odometer reading suddenly refused to start. I had to have it towed
    to Wheels E. Rod. Turns out to be a faulty fuel pump. Good thing it's still under warranty. It's been
    2 weeks now. It's that much time to wait for the approval. I hope I can get my Jimny this week.
    Miss ko na .

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by efm2 View Post
    My 2013 Jimny with 4,500 km odometer reading suddenly refused to start. I had to have it towed
    to Wheels E. Rod. Turns out to be a faulty fuel pump. Good thing it's still under warranty. It's been
    2 weeks now. It's that much time to wait for the approval. I hope I can get my Jimny this week.
    Miss ko na .
    I hope it is isolated. The only time the jimny stalled was when the battery gave up on me - twice!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    I hope it is isolated. The only time the jimny stalled was when the battery gave up on me - twice!
    I hope so too. But inspite of that, I still won't give up this cute, able little thing .

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Double post.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by efm2 View Post
    Miss ko na .
    I had the same problem with my 2010 GV with 45k kms odometer reading. I park it in SMX MOA, when I got back, it refused to start. It was towed to a Suzuki service center. The culprit was the fuel pump inside the gas tank. It never had a problem since. Is the fuel pump a common problem with suzuki vehicles?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Is there a problem with the tsikot forum? palaging double posts.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    2015 Suzuki Ertiga GLX 600km ODO so far so good and LUVing it.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast