New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Halika, at ibandera natin ang dark horse ng Philippine Auto Industry.

So, first off.

How old is your suzuki or what is the ODO reading when you started experiencing problems? If you have not, please share it also.

What was the specific problem(s)?

How was it resolved and how much did it cost?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Celerio MT. 10200 odo. 2-years. No issues.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    1996 Suzuki Vitara AT. 65000 ODO when bought. Now at 120000+ ODO. In 5 years total maintenance cost is around 20K for routine maintenance like timing belt replacement, fuel pump, water pump, a/c overhaul, etc. As per the shop the suspension is still stock from the day it was bought, and till now no signs of failing or needing repair. That's 19 yrs of hassle free reliable suspension and chassis build quality. The AT transmission is starting to act up, but 1 bottle of Trans-X AT transmission additive from the USA solved that. Finally, a miracle in a bottle product that worked. Saved me 30K for AT transmission overhaul work.

I love the quality of these suzuki 4x4's. If I decide to get another car from Suzuki it's gonna be a Jimny.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    we have a 2011 Suzuki Celerio M/T. at 50,000kms now, suspension is still original, basic maintenance lang. Kayang kaya umakyat sa Kennon road with 5 adults and bags at the back. Solid car.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    swift 1.4, 3 yrs and 4 months old, i dunno when the rattling noise occur since i'm working abroad, pero nung pagdrive (8 months ago) ko napansin ko talaga yung rattling sound na nanggagaling sa harap, first akala ko di normal lang yun dahil ang panget ng daan saten pero nagsearch ako na common problem nga yun ng swift 1.4 na kahit sa konting lubak lang maririnig mo na yun. so nung PMS inaddress ko yung issue sa service advisor, so ayun after driving our swift together with their mechanic nadiagnose nga na may problem sa rack and pinion and hinigpitan rin yung brake calipers. sinabihan na lang kami na tatawagan kapag dumating na yung replacement part.

inabot rin ng 2 weeks bago mapalitan yung rack and pinion. pero after nun meron pa rin konting rattling sound at sinabi ko baka yung steering column kelangan din palitan, ang advise nila saken susubukan daw nila ifile yung case ko then tatawagan kung dumating na yung steering column, inabot rin ata ng 2-3 weeks bago dumating at mapalitan yung steering column. very satisfied ako sa service ng suzuki caloocan. hanggang ngayon wala pa naman akong naririnig na rattling sound kaya so far so good

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Re-assuring ang comments ah.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo A. View Post
    1996 Suzuki Vitara AT. 65000 ODO when bought. Now at 120000+ ODO. In 5 years total maintenance cost is around 20K for routine maintenance like timing belt replacement, fuel pump, water pump, a/c overhaul, etc. As per the shop the suspension is still stock from the day it was bought, and till now no signs of failing or needing repair. That's 19 yrs of hassle free reliable suspension and chassis build quality. The AT transmission is starting to act up, but 1 bottle of Trans-X AT transmission additive from the USA solved that. Finally, a miracle in a bottle product that worked. Saved me 30K for AT transmission overhaul work.

I love the quality of these suzuki 4x4's. If I decide to get another car from Suzuki it's gonna be a Jimny.
    I had a friend who owned one. She calls it Thor. She loved it but...she sold it for a more practical unit, pang pamilya daw ipapalit nya.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    2003 Suzuki GSX-R 400 cc.... very reliable..... hehehehe. wala pa akong pinalitan.... alaga lang sa oil and sparkplug change.
    (bakit? suzuki pa rin naman ito eh..)

2003 Suzuki GSX-R 400 cc.... very reliable..... hehehehe. wala pa akong pinalitan.... alaga lang sa oil and sparkplug change.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post

Lol Tama naman

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Sakit daw ng Suzuki Swift and the rest ay yung Electric rack and pinion.

madami ng kaso nito at ang mahal pa naman!

Sakit daw ng Suzuki Swift and the rest ay yung Electric rack and pinion.

madami ng kaso nito at ang mahal pa naman!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast