New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Hi guys. Although admittedly design of GV is old and crude, its only setback is its 2.4 engine. If it was a 2.0 then i bet a lot more people would buy this. Ecosport is 985K and the new Avanza is 907K..i think for 960thou GV is a much better buy. As for after sales service, i own an SX4 2011.. so far not too much of a problem. Less people and less wait time than casa ng Toyota. Just saying maybe the GV is something to consider given its price.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Btw *jut703 im relatively new here at tsikot. Just wanted to ask..how do you post pictures on the forum? Thanks

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by waver View Post
    Btw *jut703 im relatively new here at tsikot. Just wanted to ask..how do you post pictures on the forum? Thanks
    Hi Waver, if you're using the Tsikot mobile app, you can click reply, then click the camera/picture button to upload pictures directly from your phone.

If you're using a PC, you have to upload through other image hosting sites like imageshack and tinypic. Then, once you have the image link, you can insert it here by using IMG tags.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Thanks. Didnt know there was a mobile app. Will download and try it out..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    [moderator snip]
    Last edited by _Cathy_; November 13th, 2015 at 02:19 PM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    You're spamming the forum(s).

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj_abs View Post
    Hmm.. considering the engine displacement and only 4 speed auto, this GV in my opinon is gas guzzler. Pero the price is very tempting hehe.. Any idea about the reliablity, parts and service? I think touch screen na ang stereo ng special edition.
    I have 2 grand Vitaras, one I sold already to my nephew for kamag-anak price. I still have the 2008 model. Both are very reliable pero as you said gas guzzlers. I only get 6-7km/liter. Pero kung reliability okay naman ang suzuki. In fact I had 5 suzukis in the last 30 years.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567