New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Grand Vitara/Escudo X Adventure

Suzuki, as well as to change some of the specifications of the SUV "Grand Vitara", set "(Cross Adventure) X-Adventure" special edition, which was released in 11 days.

Change in specification, as well as you change the design of 17-inch aluminum wheels and front mask, has abolished the spare tire on the back door. Adopted the door trim and cross-sheet of black keynote interior also. In addition, compared with traditional polypropylene, equipped with a skid plate was adopted "(SSPP) Suzuki Super polypropylene" newly developed resin material with excellent lightweight material Colorized by about 10%.

Cross Adventure, in addition to standard equipment "ESP" Electronic Stability Control and a sunroof, Hill descent control, hill hold control, 18-inch aluminum wheels only fog light with LED ring illumination, painted dark silver high-intensity, body side plating mall dedicated equipped with back-door mall, rear license plate garnish only, roof rails, roof end spoiler, muffler tail cover, "X-Adventure" emblem, and. Set containing "Bison Brown Pearl Metallic 2" of new color, the body color of all four colors.

The interior is shift panel only shift knob leather-wrapped steering wheel and leather-wrapped sheet of two-tone red and black into red stitching, seat upholstery of the "Lux Suede" which is water-repellent, containing red stitching, and door trim cross only , was adopted only Pawauindo switch bezel.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Ok sana, but the front bumper reminds me somewhat of the Crosswind/Sportivo's bumper. Tsaka matanda na rin tong kotse na to.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    i like their seat design.. simple.. makes me want to copy it for my van.. hehehe..

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    The rear looks fugly and gay without the spare tire.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Yup, the original still looks better.

Im split with the new rear tailgate though

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Just like the 1st gen-CRVs with rear tailgate delete modification it looks wrong at any given angle.

Or maybe, we're just used to seeing the Vitara with its spare tire at the rear .. it makes the car look awkward without having one. But then again, the Adventure looks good even without the spare tire at the back, as well as the Crosswind.

Btw, the rear somehow reminds me of a Cherokee. Difference is, the Cherokee looks better.

Oh well.

I'm pretty sure it will face the same fate as the current one, if not even worse. The Xtrail looks better [in fact, I love it!] than the MMC Vitara and look where it is now.. hardly selling.

The CUV market is just dominated by the Korean vehicles.

7. Join Date
    May 2007

8. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    Yup, the original still looks better.

Im split with the new rear tailgate though

Extremely satisfied owner of the 1st gen GV V6, 2.7-litre 185 hp! Looks exactly like the one above.

Cheers!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2012

My 2.7-litre V6 Grand Vitara

10. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Proud and satisfied owner of Grand Vitara

After being transported 3,098 km, Suzie is finally here.

SWEETNESS!!!! :D

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast