New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    That us true i have an old jimmy 2 stroke kayang kaya even use it in a race before.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Some photos of Paraglider's Jimny in Sapang Bato. I was following him and can clearly see how well his Jimny performed. His Jimny was so light and the weight-to-power ratio was so high that he was just gliding over the lahar river bed while my rig had to really dig in. Notice how he angled his line so that he does not fall into the tracks of the bigger boys ahead.

Kaso, noong pabalik, he was following me and did not see where I passed through when we went around a curve. He followed right into my tracks and ended up high-centered. We had to snatch him out.

Eto lang yung disadvantage ng Jimny (same as the Vits, Samurais, and Ferozas). If they are following the big boys in the trail, usually pag daan nila malalalim na yung mga tracks and they have difficulty following if they are not lifted or fitted with bigger tires. Kaya usually, sila pinapauna sa trail.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    hmm ganun ba sir FWC znd dadz.... ilang seconds ba ang zero to one hundred kph nya?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008

i like this pic

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Drave View Post
    Thanks a lot, sir!

I might put Procomp adjustable shocks for the rear instead of OME to improve rear ride. That's my shocks for my everest and it reduced most of it's bounciness. What d'ya think?
    Go to my place and test drive my Jimny. Bring your everest with you and let me feel it too. Para malaman ko din ride ng procomp.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by FWC View Post

Eto lang yung disadvantage ng Jimny (same as the Vits, Samurais, and Ferozas). If they are following the big boys in the trail, usually pag daan nila malalalim na yung mga tracks and they have difficulty following if they are not lifted or fitted with bigger tires. Kaya usually, sila pinapauna sa trail.
    FWC, Hindi lifted yong Jimny sa photo? Parang malaki rin yon tires. Ano kaya yong size? Thanks!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell View Post
    Go to my place and test drive my Jimny. Bring your everest with you and let me feel it too. Para malaman ko din ride ng procomp.
    Kung magkalapit lang sana tayo ng lugar, why not?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Larshell: Stock height lang yung Jimny. The tires are just slightly bigger than stock. And it's not a real M/T tire. Yan yung mga pang old military jeep na gamit na rin ng jeepneys ngayon.

JJCarEnthusiast: I can't give it's exact 0-100 kph time. But it's definitely not a slow poke. It can hit 120-130 kph, maybe even more. Ganda ng gearing ng Jimny. Well, all Suzuki's for that matter.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Drave, Join ka nalang dito. Jimny EB

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by FWC View Post
    Larshell: Stock height lang yung Jimny. The tires are just slightly bigger than stock. And it's not a real M/T tire. Yan yung mga pang old military jeep na gamit na rin ng jeepneys ngayon.

JJCarEnthusiast: I can't give it's exact 0-100 kph time. But it's definitely not a slow poke. It can hit 120-130 kph, maybe even more. Ganda ng gearing ng Jimny. Well, all Suzuki's for that matter.
    hmm.. maganda naman pala pag ganun. what do you think? is it slower or faster compared to fieldmaster?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
1st Off Road test drive of my Jimny